Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ipad advice. 14:05 - Jun 28 with 858 viewsMattinLondon

Work have told us that as a reward for all the hard work we’ve done since the pandemic and working from home etc we will all be given a new iPad and have basically told us to put our orders in.

Obviously I have been totally useless and lazy but that won’t prevent me from leeching off this.

What is the best sort of iPad out there please? think the maximum I will be able to take the Micky is around the £7-800 range.

ipad advice. on 14:06 - Jun 28 with 836 viewsEwan_Oozami

iPad Air 256Gb...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

ipad advice. on 14:13 - Jun 28 with 798 viewsDarkHorse

Get the new iPad Pro with the M1 chip, if you can wrangle it. Around £750 for the base 11 inch model if you buy from Apple directly, bit cheaper elsewhere eg Amazon. It's the best model and you'll be future-proofed.

Otherwise, last year's iPad Air 4 is also excellent. I picked one up from Amazon a few months ago for £450 and love it.
ipad advice. on 16:59 - Jun 28 with 654 viewsElderGrizzly

ipad advice. on 14:13 - Jun 28 by DarkHorse

Get the new iPad Pro with the M1 chip, if you can wrangle it. Around £750 for the base 11 inch model if you buy from Apple directly, bit cheaper elsewhere eg Amazon. It's the best model and you'll be future-proofed.

Otherwise, last year's iPad Air 4 is also excellent. I picked one up from Amazon a few months ago for £450 and love it.

Yeah, would second the iPad pro.

But if budget can’t stretch there, get the newest iPad Air with the biggest capacity you can afford
ipad advice. on 17:53 - Jun 28 with 592 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

iPad Pro all day long. Difference between that a ‘normal’ iPad is incredible.
ipad advice. on 18:06 - Jun 28 with 550 viewsemergencylime

Agree with the posts saying go for an iPad Pro.

I went from a iPad 4th gen to a 1st gen iPad Pro 12.7, and it is still going strong.

Even if your budget only gets an entry-level one, I'd take it over a regular Pad anyway, unless you are intending to use it for power-hungry Apps.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

ipad advice. on 18:16 - Jun 28 with 532 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just because you can doesn't mean you should...think of the planet man!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

ipad advice. on 20:09 - Jun 28 with 416 viewsMattinLondon

Thanks for all of the advice….well apart from that Banker chap who had to bring personal responsibility and accountability for the planet into it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024