Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
124 kids sent home from local secondary school today 17:51 - Jul 1 with 829 viewshomer_123

to self isolate!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

124 kids sent home from local secondary school today on 17:54 - Jul 1 with 816 viewshoppy

I've just been speaking to my son in Enfield, and he's in year 10... all his year, the year 11's and most of the year 9's have switched again to online lessons this week to keep the numbers mixing in school down, although he's back in next Tuesday. I think they'll keep others off then.

Theirs is precautionary rather than due to a positive outbreak.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

124 kids sent home from local secondary school today on 17:55 - Jul 1 with 817 viewsStokieBlue

Someone been using lemon juice or red bull on the lateral flow tests or is there actually an outbreak in the school?

Things are going to change under Javid, he seems to be a lot less conservative on opening up and transmission so school isolation might stop quite soon if he gets his way.

SB
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 17:55]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

124 kids sent home from local secondary school today on 18:02 - Jul 1 with 772 viewspositivity

124 kids sent home from local secondary school today on 17:55 - Jul 1 by StokieBlue

Someone been using lemon juice or red bull on the lateral flow tests or is there actually an outbreak in the school?

Things are going to change under Javid, he seems to be a lot less conservative on opening up and transmission so school isolation might stop quite soon if he gets his way.

SB

would rather he was a lot less Conservative full stop...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

124 kids sent home from local secondary school today on 18:06 - Jul 1 with 754 viewshomer_123

124 kids sent home from local secondary school today on 17:55 - Jul 1 by StokieBlue

SB

An outbreak.

Also...a local private school (Junior) has sent home 2 year groups due to 3 positive tests....1 teacher and 2 kids.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

124 kids sent home from local secondary school today on 18:13 - Jul 1 with 733 viewsGuthrum

My 15-year-old niece has been stuck at home for the last week, now has learnt that the whole class has got to isolate for ten days (so she'll miss nearly three weeks). Right across the middle of their GCSE mock exams.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

124 kids sent home from local secondary school today on 18:24 - Jul 1 with 701 viewsWD19

I can see the school year getting wound up a week or two early....
.....but from September there will be no isolation.
124 kids sent home from local secondary school today on 18:28 - Jul 1 with 682 viewsgtsb1966

124 kids sent home from local secondary school today on 18:06 - Jul 1 by homer_123

An outbreak.

Also...a local private school (Junior) has sent home 2 year groups due to 3 positive tests....1 teacher and 2 kids.

Badgers village school isn't looking good either.
https://www.suffolknews.co.uk/sudbury/news/more-than-100-pupils-at-primary-schoo
124 kids sent home from local secondary school today on 20:38 - Jul 1 with 538 viewsPlums

My 13 year old daughter had three lessons last week where she was the only child in the room. A friend’s daughter had to self-isolate because she’d been in the same toilet block as someone who tested positive on a DofE expedition.

As with most things, it’s not the rules themselves that are at fault, it’s when they’re implemented by idiots. See H&S, GDPR etc.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024