Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. 19:08 - Jul 16 with 1838 viewsCoastalblue

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:14 - Jul 16 with 1807 viewsblue62

The one in Ardleigh?
It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:15 - Jul 16 with 1808 viewsallezlesbleus

I only went there a few times.......what year did it close?

For some reason, I never went to the Copford Windmill.....when did that close?

I'm not sure whether it was because none of us were ever sober enough to drive us there, or whether they both closed down just after we passed our tests.
Alternate weekends with The Windmill, TWTD. (n/t) on 19:15 - Jul 16 with 1801 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:17 - Jul 16 with 1789 viewsIllinoisblue

Think that was before my time but had many a good night at Kings in Copford.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:22 - Jul 16 with 1762 viewsgarygboltonblue

It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:14 - Jul 16 by blue62

The one in Ardleigh?

Frating , Mr toast DJ ?
It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:22 - Jul 16 with 1763 viewsblue62

It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:15 - Jul 16 by allezlesbleus

I'm not sure whether it was because none of us were ever sober enough to drive us there, or whether they both closed down just after we passed our tests.

No idea when it closed, used to drive down most fridays with two mates, listening to Dave Brown on Radio Orwell, probably 79/80
It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:27 - Jul 16 with 1749 viewsCoastalblue

It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:22 - Jul 16 by garygboltonblue

Frating , Mr toast DJ ?

That's the one :)

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:29 - Jul 16 with 1740 viewsCoastalblue

It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:15 - Jul 16 by allezlesbleus

Think it was early to mid 90's when it closed, early to id 80's would have been my time in there. Was a quality venue for anybody into more soul/funk music at that time.

Login to get fewer ads

It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:46 - Jul 16 with 1710 viewsgarygboltonblue

It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 19:27 - Jul 16 by Coastalblue

That's the one :)

Happy days , and Tuesday nights at the Windmill
It's Friday evening, Tartan house appreciation thread for those that recall it. on 21:24 - Jul 16 with 1661 viewsLord_Lucan

I preferred The Windmill

I once saw Nookie Bear there

In anycase, it was perfectly legal to drink drive back then. In fact if you didn't it could be suggested you were a bit light on your loafers!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024