Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema 11:31 - Jul 21 with 1005 viewsipswich78

I visited it for the first time last night since it has reopened after the major refurbishment and was very impressed!

It's a very big lift to the town, and with three screens and a nice cafe area (and sensibly priced snacks!) you should give it a go if you're local to the town.

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 11:48 - Jul 21 with 956 viewsMediocre_Quick

Is it any comfier than it used to be though is the question? Remember watching CPT Marvel there, and left with my back in tatters!
For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 11:59 - Jul 21 with 932 viewsclive_baker

Not super close to me but I'm glad to hear its open and a good experience. It's great for the town. Just had a quick look of their website too, you're right the menu looks good value and £6.50 for an adult ticket to a new film like Black Widow is 1/3 less than you would pay at most cinemas.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 12:05 - Jul 21 with 912 viewsCaptainAhab

Can you get boozy while watching films?
For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 12:12 - Jul 21 with 897 viewsMookamoo

Me and the Mrs Mookamoo are members. It's a great cinema and now has 3 screens! Refurb has been done very well and in keeping with the design of the main building

Stooomarket is the place. The John Peel Centre should be taking over the old TSB bank in the near future. The idea is a bigger venue and cafes etc.
For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 12:16 - Jul 21 with 886 viewsMediocre_Quick

For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 12:12 - Jul 21 by Mookamoo

Me and the Mrs Mookamoo are members. It's a great cinema and now has 3 screens! Refurb has been done very well and in keeping with the design of the main building

Stooomarket is the place. The John Peel Centre should be taking over the old TSB bank in the near future. The idea is a bigger venue and cafes etc.

Stowmarket is not the place... It has some interesting places, other than that, it's takeaway & charity shop central...
For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 12:19 - Jul 21 with 878 viewsCaptainAhab

For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 12:12 - Jul 21 by Mookamoo

That sounds great! Will the gigs be in the TSB building or still in the old building, just with new frontage/cafe space?

I see Part Chimp are playing next month, might try and make that.
For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 12:52 - Jul 21 with 842 viewsMookamoo

For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 12:19 - Jul 21 by CaptainAhab

That sounds great! Will the gigs be in the TSB building or still in the old building, just with new frontage/cafe space?

I see Part Chimp are playing next month, might try and make that.

Plans change quite regularly. The last I heard they were going to have spaces for smaller gigs in the bank, plus use the vaults for a rehearsal space. Ideal as they still have the bank steel walls and the big door. Hopefully a pizza/cafe with a bar that then has seating into the main square.

It has an old ballroom at the top, still with the orchestra booth. That would make a great venue with a DJ booth. All depend on money/grants etc.

I'll be going to Part Chimp. Kulk are supporting who are tops.
For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 13:17 - Jul 21 with 811 viewshoppy

Not visited yet, but I was involved in designing the consultation brochure document when they were starting the refurb plans and getting feedback from local people with a questionnaire as well - and so I saw some of the mood boards they'd got for all the decor, seats, lighting etc inside and all looked good.

They had to overcome not one, but two of their proposed seat suppliers going out of business during the pandemic lockdown, so had to find a third one, but was pleased to see those kind of hurdles were all managed and they were able to open when they'd eventually planned to do so.

Will definitely make a visit soon.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 13:22 - Jul 21 with 795 viewsipswich78

What benefits do you get as a member? I paid £8.75 to see F9 which is good value, didn't see anything about a membership when I was there and nobody mentioned it to me.

For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 13:27 - Jul 21 with 792 viewsMookamoo

For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 13:22 - Jul 21 by ipswich78

What benefits do you get as a member? I paid £8.75 to see F9 which is good value, didn't see anything about a membership when I was there and nobody mentioned it to me.

https://regalstowmarket.co.uk/RegalStowmarket.dll/Page?p=2&m=mm

Unlimited and limited membership
For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 15:26 - Jul 21 with 735 viewsCaptainAhab

For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 12:52 - Jul 21 by Mookamoo

Plans change quite regularly. The last I heard they were going to have spaces for smaller gigs in the bank, plus use the vaults for a rehearsal space. Ideal as they still have the bank steel walls and the big door. Hopefully a pizza/cafe with a bar that then has seating into the main square.

It has an old ballroom at the top, still with the orchestra booth. That would make a great venue with a DJ booth. All depend on money/grants etc.

I'll be going to Part Chimp. Kulk are supporting who are tops.

Nice one. I like the sound of Kulk from what little I've heard of em.
For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 16:13 - Jul 21 with 706 viewsipswich78

For Stowmarket locals... I can thoroughly recommend the 'new' Regal Cinema on 13:27 - Jul 21 by Mookamoo

https://regalstowmarket.co.uk/RegalStowmarket.dll/Page?p=2&m=mm

Unlimited and limited membership

Thanks that looks like good value. Nice that you don't have to commit for 12 months as well. There's a few more films i'd like to see coming out soon.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024