Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood - 15:39 - Aug 6 with 1468 viewsCoco

“Some people appear to think it’s going to be a whitewash of players — 11 out, 11 in — but I don’t think that is going to be the case if I’m honest."

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Norwood - on 15:40 - Aug 6 with 1417 viewsJ2BLUE

Woolf, KVY and possibly Norwood himself will start tomorrow.

So he was kind of right.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Norwood - on 15:42 - Aug 6 with 1372 viewsCoco

Norwood - on 15:40 - Aug 6 by J2BLUE

So he was kind of right.

kinda. Woolf won't start that many going forward I think so maybe only KVY - if he stays fit.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Norwood - on 15:43 - Aug 6 with 1360 viewsMerseyBlue

Cook will give him a chance. I understand why he is polarising, but I like him and hope he puts the previous two seasons behind him. If he can keep his nose clean and keep off the treatment table he could be a really important player for us.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Norwood - on 15:44 - Aug 6 with 1311 viewsJ2BLUE

Norwood - on 15:42 - Aug 6 by Coco

kinda. Woolf won't start that many going forward I think so maybe only KVY - if he stays fit.

Who is going to replace Woolf? I would imagine it's him and Edmunson first choice with Nsiala and experienced CB as back ups.

Still not sure what the point of the OP is.

Truly impaired.

Norwood - on 15:48 - Aug 6 with 1225 viewschicoazul

So he was kind of right.

Toto will start, Janoi and Holy and probably Jackson on the bench too.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Norwood - on 15:49 - Aug 6 with 1203 viewschicoazul

Norwood - on 15:44 - Aug 6 by J2BLUE

Who is going to replace Woolf? I would imagine it's him and Edmunson first choice with Nsiala and experienced CB as back ups.

The CB en route is going to replace Woolf. He’ll be battling Edmundson for the other spot. Toto will back then all up.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Norwood - on 16:17 - Aug 6 with 929 viewsCoco

Norwood - on 15:44 - Aug 6 by J2BLUE

I imagine Cook is after another experienced centre back.

Does there need to be a point? Just thought Norwood's initial comments humorous considering the amount of change. No need to fecking snipe all the time.

Norwood - on 16:18 - Aug 6 with 904 viewsKeaneish

Norwood - on 15:42 - Aug 6 by Coco

I’ll wager Wolf will start more than Toto before the season is out. PC likes ball playing defenders; that’s the opposite to what Toto is.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood - on 16:19 - Aug 6 with 896 viewsWallingford_Boy

So he was kind of right.

Absolutely zero chance that Norwood will start.

RIP Sir Bobby

Norwood - on 16:21 - Aug 6 with 876 viewsJ2BLUE

Norwood - on 16:17 - Aug 6 by Coco

I imagine Cook is after another experienced centre back.

Does there need to be a point? Just thought Norwood's initial comments humorous considering the amount of change. No need to fecking snipe all the time.

Not sniping. Seemed like you were sniping at Norwood. Apologies if I have misinterpreted it.

Truly impaired.

Norwood - on 17:07 - Aug 6 with 733 viewsArnieM

I think if we can get Norwood 100% ( he’s never been fit since he’s signed for us tbh), keep him fit and give him the service, I’d say he’s good for 25 goals+ Per season at this level. His lack of fitness has been his downfall.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024