Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GB....how is the lad? (n/t) 18:30 - Aug 11 with 1400 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 18:40 - Aug 11 with 1376 viewsGlasgowBlue

He came out of hospital about 10 days ago mate.

He has more nuts and bolts in his leg than Steve Austin and his leg is stitched up from ankle to knee on both sides where they had to cut him open to stop the muscles exploding.

He’s been told that he won’t be walking properly for about six months, hopefully we can get him to. Game soon.

Thanks for asking,

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 18:43 - Aug 11 with 1343 viewsBluefish

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 18:40 - Aug 11 by GlasgowBlue

He has more nuts and bolts in his leg than Steve Austin and his leg is stitched up from ankle to knee on both sides where they had to cut him open to stop the muscles exploding.

He’s been told that he won’t be walking properly for about six months, hopefully we can get him to. Game soon.

Thanks for asking,

Blimey. You may remember I had a couple of months non weight bearing a couple of years ago after my latest knee op. Your leg muscles waste away completely so he will have a lot of physio needed to build back. The good news for him is that I can still tw@t a ball just as hard. Send him my best and tell him I'm looking forward to buying him a pint one day. These things are the biggest thing but in a few years it will be just a memory to laugh over
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 18:44]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 18:52 - Aug 11 with 1294 viewsGlasgowBlue

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 18:43 - Aug 11 by Bluefish

Blimey. You may remember I had a couple of months non weight bearing a couple of years ago after my latest knee op. Your leg muscles waste away completely so he will have a lot of physio needed to build back. The good news for him is that I can still tw@t a ball just as hard. Send him my best and tell him I'm looking forward to buying him a pint one day. These things are the biggest thing but in a few years it will be just a memory to laugh over
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 18:44]

Will do mate. Yeah he’s got quite a bit of physio to do. The plus is that because they have pinned the two breaks, he doesn’t need to have it in plaster, so he’s able to do a bit of physio now.

Think it will be the Accrington game at the beginning of October that we’ll be down for.

Iron Lion Zion

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 19:12 - Aug 11 with 1190 viewsMoriarty

Thanks for asking,

I hope your son makes as good a recovery as is possible, as quickly as possible.

fka omuircheartaigh

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 19:14 - Aug 11 with 1180 viewsGlasgowBlue

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 19:12 - Aug 11 by Moriarty

I hope your son makes as good a recovery as is possible, as quickly as possible.

Thanks Moriarty

Iron Lion Zion

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 19:17 - Aug 11 with 1164 viewsKeno

Thanks for asking,

Holy ****

That sound horrendous GB. Hope he doing ok and heels well

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 22:13 - Aug 11 with 999 viewsStirlingArcher

Thanks for asking,

Austin had a hell of a career with the splints, so there's hope

if he's a good wrestler that is

on serious note, hope he heals up well
GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 22:23 - Aug 11 with 955 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Thanks for asking,

I am sure I speak for everyone on here in wishing him a speedy and good recovery.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 05:52 - Aug 12 with 847 viewssolomon

Thanks for asking,

I do hope he makes a speedy recovery GB. All the best.
GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 07:23 - Aug 12 with 767 viewsm14_blue

Thanks for asking,

Jesus mate, best of British to him, and you
GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 07:24 - Aug 12 with 763 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Strewth GB I think I missed the severity of this! All the best to him and all of you during his recovery.
Hope things are still on the up for your girl....does she have results of gcse's today?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 09:29 - Aug 12 with 639 viewsGlasgowBlue

GB....how is the lad? (n/t) on 07:24 - Aug 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Strewth GB I think I missed the severity of this! All the best to him and all of you during his recovery.
Hope things are still on the up for your girl....does she have results of gcse's today?

Cheers mate. It was pretty frightening hearing the doctor explain what they were doing to “save the limb” when all thought was it was a simple leg break.

With compartment syndrome they have to operate within 4 hours or complications set in. He’s on the road to recovery though.

Lilly won’t be doing her GCSE’s (or Nat 5’s as they are called up here) until next May as she will only be starting Year 4 on Monday.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024