Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? 23:39 - Aug 17 with 535 viewspointofblue

Hladky

Vincent-Young
Woolfenden
Burgess
Penney

Harper
Evans

Dobra
Fraser
Edwards

Pigott

Subs: Holy, Coulson, Donacien, El Mizouni, Carroll, Barry, Bonne

This being dependent on Burns and Chaplin still not being fit, otherwise Burns can replace Dobra in the starting XI and Chaplin takes El Mizouni's place on the bench.

We can't do much with the defence but we do need to give Fraser a run out in the number ten slot.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:41 - Aug 17 with 511 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If we keep on talking about needing to gel, we need to pick a side and stick with it for 5 matches.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:46 - Aug 17 with 483 viewspointofblue

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:41 - Aug 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

If we keep on talking about needing to gel, we need to pick a side and stick with it for 5 matches.

I agree but I also think we need to play Fraser as a number ten, not out wide. Depsite a shaky performance against Morecambe I think Burns is our best option out there but, if he's not fit, the likes of Barry or Dobra should be capable of covering.

To be fair I've only made one change from tonight's line up (Dobra for Bonne).

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:48 - Aug 17 with 461 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:46 - Aug 17 by pointofblue

I agree but I also think we need to play Fraser as a number ten, not out wide. Depsite a shaky performance against Morecambe I think Burns is our best option out there but, if he's not fit, the likes of Barry or Dobra should be capable of covering.

You have also left out Donacien for KVY

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:48 - Aug 17 with 460 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:46 - Aug 17 by pointofblue

I agree re Fraser, and said earlier I would play him as a 10 tonight.

We just need to pick a team and stick with it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:50 - Aug 17 with 454 viewspointofblue

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:48 - Aug 17 by Tangledupin_Blue

You have also left out Donacien for KVY

Ah yeah, two. I'm starting to think we need to bring in a right back though.

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:51 - Aug 17 with 453 viewsChurchman

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:41 - Aug 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

I agree with that. Chopping and changing with the exception of Edmonson, should the bloke ever get fit, is not going to help.

Decide how you want to play, put the players in their correct positions (a first team!) and let them get on with it for a few games.
I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:52 - Aug 17 with 444 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 23:50 - Aug 17 by pointofblue

Ah yeah, two. I'm starting to think we need to bring in a right back though.

We know that KVY has (had?) the ability. He's been out injured for a long time. Maybe he'll get back to his old self with a few more games.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

I suppose we have no choice but go again... team for MK Dons? on 00:22 - Aug 18 with 394 viewsIllinoisblue

I’d play Bonne instead of Pigott. Despite his shocker tonight he offers more threat.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024