Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd missed Tom Hunt's contribution to the Afghanistan discourse yesterday 09:30 - Aug 19 with 1050 viewsSomethingBlue

This was the sum of it. Utterly shameful. Has the penny dropped in Ipswich yet?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I'd missed Tom Hunt's contribution to the Afghanistan discourse yesterday on 09:51 - Aug 19 with 964 viewsbluelagos

That's one hell of a take isn't it. It's Labour's responsibility, in opposition, to exert influence over American foreign policy.

Fcktard

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I'd missed Tom Hunt's contribution to the Afghanistan discourse yesterday on 11:23 - Aug 19 with 832 viewsThe_Major

Yes, we all heard those noted Labour MP's criticise the government yesterday, such as Theresa May, Tom Tugendhat, IDS, Johnny Mercer etc etc etc.

Oh.
I'd missed Tom Hunt's contribution to the Afghanistan discourse yesterday on 12:11 - Aug 19 with 735 viewsGuthrum

I'd missed Tom Hunt's contribution to the Afghanistan discourse yesterday on 09:51 - Aug 19 by bluelagos

That's one hell of a take isn't it. It's Labour's responsibility, in opposition, to exert influence over American foreign policy.

Fcktard

Sadly, that's the modern way. Just knee-jerk blame The Other Lot for everything, irrespective or evidence, sense or even logic.

That's all sides in the UK and many other places, too.

Tribalism, urgh.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I'd missed Tom Hunt's contribution to the Afghanistan discourse yesterday on 17:54 - Aug 19 with 608 viewsHARRY10

I'd missed Tom Hunt's contribution to the Afghanistan discourse yesterday on 12:11 - Aug 19 by Guthrum

Sadly, that's the modern way. Just knee-jerk blame The Other Lot for everything, irrespective or evidence, sense or even logic.

That's all sides in the UK and many other places, too.

Tribalism, urgh.

one side is in power
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024