Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today 13:17 - Aug 27 with 1034 viewsGarv

I really enjoyed the Neville/Keane interview linked in Phil's story.

Also annoying is agreeing with some of the things he says.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 13:25 - Aug 27 with 994 viewsBlueBadger

Its quite telling that Evans has only seen fit to inferfere in first team affairs with his two worst ever managers - Keane and Lambert.

Keane by his own admission and Lambert when he suddenly abandoned his 'Lambingo' philosophy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 13:35 - Aug 27 with 926 viewsDarth_Koont

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 13:25 - Aug 27 by BlueBadger

Its quite telling that Evans has only seen fit to inferfere in first team affairs with his two worst ever managers - Keane and Lambert.

Keane by his own admission and Lambert when he suddenly abandoned his 'Lambingo' philosophy.

Jewell and Hurst were worse let’s be honest. They either spent loads in Jewell’s case or wasted money from player sales in Hurst’s case to leave largely worthless squads that were nailed on for relegation from the start.

Jewell was admittedly likeable as a person.

Pronouns: He/Him

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 13:47 - Aug 27 with 873 viewsIllinoisblue

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 13:35 - Aug 27 by Darth_Koont

Jewell and Hurst were worse let’s be honest. They either spent loads in Jewell’s case or wasted money from player sales in Hurst’s case to leave largely worthless squads that were nailed on for relegation from the start.

It’s like comparing dog turds. One might be a bit less smelly but they’re all turds at the end of the day.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 13:50 - Aug 27 with 851 viewsDarth_Koont

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 13:47 - Aug 27 by Illinoisblue

It’s like comparing dog turds. One might be a bit less smelly but they’re all turds at the end of the day.

Sure! But if I can choose, I’d prefer to pick up the solid ones and not the runny ones.

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 14:08 - Aug 27 with 781 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 13:35 - Aug 27 by Darth_Koont

Keane spent more than Jewell. Jewell also had the added difficulty of taking over the mess Keane left behind.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 14:13 - Aug 27 with 747 viewsTractorCam

Jewell was worse than Keane, but a nice guy like you say.

I can't say Hurst was worse than Lambert due to the length of their spells.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 14:14 - Aug 27 with 739 viewsDarth_Koont

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 14:08 - Aug 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

Keane spent more than Jewell. Jewell also had the added difficulty of taking over the mess Keane left behind.

I think Jewell actually spent more than anyone else from what I can remember of the accounts at the time. And on wages we were saddled with when it didn’t work out.

At the least, it was on a par. Jewell certainly left a far worse squad than he inherited.

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 14:27 - Aug 27 with 688 viewshype313

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 14:14 - Aug 27 by Darth_Koont

I think Jewell actually spent more than anyone else from what I can remember of the accounts at the time. And on wages we were saddled with when it didn’t work out.

At the least, it was on a par. Jewell certainly left a far worse squad than he inherited.

Indeed

Keane's last team

Fulop
McAuley
Delaney
Brown
Leadbitter
Norris
Livermore
Colback
Kennedy
Wickham
Fallon

Jewells last team

Stephen Henderson
Cresswell
Higginbotham
Chambers
Edwards
Drury
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
Lee R Martin
Reo-Coker
Wellens
DJ Campbell

I'd take Keane's team over Jewells any day of the week
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 14:27]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 19:43 - Aug 27 with 502 viewsBluespeed225

Biggest thing that's annoyed me about TWTD today on 14:27 - Aug 27 by hype313

Indeed

Keane's last team

Fulop
McAuley
Delaney
Brown
Leadbitter
Norris
Livermore
Colback
Kennedy
Wickham
Fallon

Jewells last team

Stephen Henderson
Cresswell
Higginbotham
Chambers
Edwards
Drury
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
Lee R Martin
Reo-Coker
Wellens
DJ Campbell

I'd take Keane's team over Jewells any day of the week
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 14:27]

Jewell bought in DJ? He clicked just at the right time under Mick didn't he!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024