Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Criminal 20:11 - Sep 25 with 1136 viewsLeoMuff

Not passing it in that final move

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Criminal on 20:11 - Sep 25 with 1127 viewschrismakin

I reckon he thought bonne was offside

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Criminal on 20:41 - Sep 25 with 1042 viewsTerra_Farma

Couldn't agree more.
Criminal on 20:45 - Sep 25 with 1017 viewsHerbivore

Agreed, although it looked slightly like Bonne might have strayed offside on first watch?

I've only seen the highlights but it looks like we created some reasonable opportunities despite not playing all that well. That said at this stage we really need to be getting points on the board and no home wins having played nearly a quarter of our home games is not ideal.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Criminal on 21:01 - Sep 25 with 975 viewsclive_baker

Yeah that was bullsh1t, was absolutely livid at that. Snatching a 2-1 win so late having been behind could well have been a really defining moment, especially off the back of last weeks win. Still, it’s all ifs and buts, I don’t think we did enough to win the game although we were certainly good for a point. I make Cook’s assessment a reasonable one, 2 decent sides and I do think there are positive signs. We look better defensively, it was chalk & cheese vs the last home league game in that respect. Stick Morsy in the frame, Edwards and Celina at full tilt and I do think there’s reasons to believe we can get going. Chaplin is another, I said it in the week I don’t think he’s got into his rhythm yet and he’s a quality player who really should be operating at the league above.

At this moment in time we really do need to get winning though, and close that gap on the top 2/6. A win Tuesday and I’m sure most would have to agree that 7 points from the past 3 games is a good return.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Criminal on 22:37 - Sep 25 with 796 viewsdominiciawful

Definitely looked like Bonne was offside in the highlights.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Criminal on 23:34 - Sep 25 with 714 viewsBloomBlue

Although that miss by Bonne when 1 on 1 with the keeper in the first few minutes was just as criminal, on the highlights it looks even worse
Criminal on 07:56 - Sep 26 with 516 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Criminal on 20:45 - Sep 25 by Herbivore

Agreed, although it looked slightly like Bonne might have strayed offside on first watch?

I've only seen the highlights but it looks like we created some reasonable opportunities despite not playing all that well. That said at this stage we really need to be getting points on the board and no home wins having played nearly a quarter of our home games is not ideal.

We played some lovely football in parts and not so lovely in others. Work in progress. We certainly created enough decent chances to have won the game (and far more than Wednesday) but equally could've lost it without Bonne's cleverness at the end.

I haven't seen the highlights yet but their goal looked a wonder strike from behind it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024