Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne's Zimbabwe omission 14:03 - Sep 29 with 846 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is it because they knew he wouldn't go anyway? Or a result of him not going before?

If he is genuinely not selected on footballing grounds, they must have a pretty handy strike force right now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 14:14 - Sep 29 with 810 viewsabracaDOBRA_

wouldn't surprise me if he had a word with them (if you are even allowed to do that). It must be great playing for your national team but reckon he'd prefer to stay and continue his form
Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 14:17 - Sep 29 with 787 viewsElderGrizzly

He'd need to spend 10 days in a hotel on return. I'm sure he asked not to be selected.
Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 14:26 - Sep 29 with 760 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 14:17 - Sep 29 by ElderGrizzly

He'd need to spend 10 days in a hotel on return. I'm sure he asked not to be selected.

Or they realised that he would turn them down/Town would refuse to release him (whichever it was) anyway.

Although I do like the idea that Zimbabwe might have a strike force that is particularly good.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 14:27 - Sep 29 with 759 viewsPhilTWTD

Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 14:17 - Sep 29 by ElderGrizzly

Not quite where things are at. They've called up other English-based players and as it stands they'll only play in their game in Ghana, discussions - which I imagine won't get very far - are ongoing re the Harare match.
Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 14:40 - Sep 29 with 695 viewsElderGrizzly

Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 14:27 - Sep 29 by PhilTWTD

Not quite where things are at. They've called up other English-based players and as it stands they'll only play in their game in Ghana, discussions - which I imagine won't get very far - are ongoing re the Harare match.

Fair enough. I'd assumed the games were in Harare.

Although if he's not vaccinated, he'd need to isolate for 10 days at home from Ghana too.
Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 14:46 - Sep 29 with 679 viewsitfcjoe

Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 14:26 - Sep 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Or they realised that he would turn them down/Town would refuse to release him (whichever it was) anyway.

Although I do like the idea that Zimbabwe might have a strike force that is particularly good.

If he turned them down or we refused to release him then they can make him unavailable for our games via a FIFA ruling

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 16:13 - Sep 29 with 508 viewsNeedhamChris

Bonne's Zimbabwe omission on 14:46 - Sep 29 by itfcjoe

If he turned them down or we refused to release him then they can make him unavailable for our games via a FIFA ruling

True, but only for the international match period itself rather than any potential additional isolation period on top of that (if applicable)

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024