Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Well, back to miserable saturday evening again 16:48 - Oct 2 with 373 viewschrismakin

Almost believed we'd turn

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Oh Well, back to miserable saturday evening again on 16:49 - Oct 2 with 359 viewsChondzoresk

One swallow does not make a summer.
Oh Well, back to miserable saturday evening again on 16:50 - Oct 2 with 313 viewsN2_Blue

crazy isn't it.

Today is more damaging than Tuesday was encouraging.

We've gone backwards. I could deal with losing today if we played well but we've been absolutely tragic 2nd half.

Worrying for me is Paul Cook gets done by his opposite number every game nearly.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Oh Well, back to miserable saturday evening again on 16:52 - Oct 2 with 277 viewschrismakin

Oh Well, back to miserable saturday evening again on 16:50 - Oct 2 by N2_Blue

crazy isn't it.

Today is more damaging than Tuesday was encouraging.

We've gone backwards. I could deal with losing today if we played well but we've been absolutely tragic 2nd half.

Worrying for me is Paul Cook gets done by his opposite number every game nearly.

More of a concern, Do you have a stronger lineup than we did today?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Oh Well, back to miserable saturday evening again on 16:53 - Oct 2 with 240 viewspointofblue

Oh Well, back to miserable saturday evening again on 16:52 - Oct 2 by chrismakin

More of a concern, Do you have a stronger lineup than we did today?

Coulsen for Penney maybe? Walton for Hladky if he finds his Wigan form? Looks like Evans has only turned up for one game and faded into obscurity again.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024