Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL 13:39 - Oct 23 with 742 viewsSmithy

His Championship record must be bloody good though, anyone know the stats, come on Chelsea, we want 10!!

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 13:49 - Oct 23 with 708 viewsChurchman

Sadly, they’ve slowed down. Only a meagre 5 at the moment. I am happy but rather surprised Norwich are so poor. I thought they’d do better this time around.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 13:50]
Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 13:51 - Oct 23 with 697 viewsbournemouthblue

Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 13:49 - Oct 23 by Churchman

Sadly, they’ve slowed down. Only a meagre 5 at the moment. I am happy but rather surprised Norwich are so poor. I thought they’d do better this time around.

Darren Eadie was saying their signings have been good, the results and performances don't seem to be backing that up

Selling Buendia has clearly had a big effect, he was the top assister in the Championship by some way I believe?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 14:00 - Oct 23 with 656 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 13:49 - Oct 23 by Churchman

What made you think they would do better?

They have a solid game plan. Get promoted, develop young players for profit. Don't overspend, be realistic that they will be relegated but come back strong again. I would imagine they either break even or turn a small profit.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 14:06 - Oct 23 with 617 viewsTrequartista

Similar to McCarthy back in the days when he was dominant in the second tier

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 14:13 - Oct 23 with 572 viewsoldburian

Their midfield was Buendia and the Spurs loanee, the best in the Championship. The recruitment did not match that loss because, like us under Jim, they did not use the finance to buy one really big player but a number of average players.
Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 14:21 - Oct 23 with 533 viewsMetal_Hacker

7-0 🤣

Poll: If it were one or the other

Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 14:51 - Oct 23 with 431 viewsChurchman

Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 14:00 - Oct 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

What made you think they would do better?

They have a solid game plan. Get promoted, develop young players for profit. Don't overspend, be realistic that they will be relegated but come back strong again. I would imagine they either break even or turn a small profit.

No idea. I just assumed that after bouncing back last year theyd be stronger. Tbh I’ve no idea who they’ve shipped in or shipped out. Laughing at their bad results is about the most interest I take in that shower.
Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 15:14 - Oct 23 with 386 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Farke, think his record is something like 5 wins from 46 in PL on 14:51 - Oct 23 by Churchman

No idea. I just assumed that after bouncing back last year theyd be stronger. Tbh I’ve no idea who they’ve shipped in or shipped out. Laughing at their bad results is about the most interest I take in that shower.

To be fair, I don't know too much aside from they sold Buendia (clearly their best player by a long shot and for good money) and only spent a few fees in the £10-20 M range. It is their general policy.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024