Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I and my football team want no part in this! 08:29 - Dec 2 with 918 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://blog.papajohns.co.uk/papa-johns-launches-new-premium-hawaiian-pizza/

....otherwise we would have won at a canter.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I and my football team want no part in this! on 08:38 - Dec 2 with 875 viewsGuthrum

Yes, standard ham and pineapple is nice enough without this fancy makeover.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I and my football team want no part in this! on 08:42 - Dec 2 with 859 viewsWD19

Putting ham on a pizza is just wrong.
I and my football team want no part in this! on 10:26 - Dec 2 with 815 viewsWeWereZombies

Spending a quarter of a million to come up with the idea of overcooking some ham...there is a comical aspect to this but a tragic side to how we are using our resources too. I mean (and there's a sentence opener to waste some energy starting a thread about why it is detestable about), think about how many tents and sleeping bags that money could have bought to make life a little easier for the women and children in Marib:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-59459750

I have thought a little better of Papa John's in the past when I saw them advertising in and supporting The Big Issue but, half jokingly, I too want no part of this.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I and my football team want no part in this! on 10:27 - Dec 2 with 808 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can you get b********g pizza?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I and my football team want no part in this! on 10:34 - Dec 2 with 791 viewsWeWereZombies

I and my football team want no part in this! on 10:27 - Dec 2 by Swansea_Blue

Can you get b********g pizza?

I am sure this question has been addressed positively on TWTD in the past but I cannot find a link, however, during my search, I did find out that you can give Battenberg a Brazilian:

https://bewitchingkitchen.com/2018/10/12/the-brazilian-battenberg/

I and my football team want no part in this! on 10:43 - Dec 2 with 774 viewsGavTWTD

I really don't get the hatred towards hawaiian pizza. What people choose to do in their own homes is of no concern to others. It's not harming you.

Hey, if you try it once you might even like it.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

I and my football team want no part in this! on 10:47 - Dec 2 with 751 viewsGeoffSentence

I and my football team want no part in this! on 10:43 - Dec 2 by GavTWTD

I really don't get the hatred towards hawaiian pizza. What people choose to do in their own homes is of no concern to others. It's not harming you.

Hey, if you try it once you might even like it.

It's for hamosexuals only

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I and my football team want no part in this! on 11:01 - Dec 2 with 713 viewsSamWhiteUK

Last time I ordered PJ it took over an hour to arrive and it was absolutely vile
Login to get fewer ads

I and my football team want no part in this! on 17:16 - Dec 2 with 624 viewsOldsmoker

I and my football team want no part in this! on 11:01 - Dec 2 by SamWhiteUK

Last time I ordered PJ it took over an hour to arrive and it was absolutely vile

I always use Dominios - they're 40 yards away.
Pizza Guy says "Hey, you live so close you could collect this"
I say "Yea but you do free delivery so why should I?"

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I and my football team want no part in this! on 17:18 - Dec 2 with 617 viewsfooters

The Hawaiian is the hallmark of any true connoiseur. Especially if it's from a kebab shop.

Def info.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I and my football team want no part in this! on 17:24 - Dec 2 with 607 viewsOldsmoker

I and my football team want no part in this! on 17:18 - Dec 2 by footers

The Hawaiian is the hallmark of any true connoiseur. Especially if it's from a kebab shop.

Def info.

Kebab shop that was next door to me at my last place would put kebab meat and chilli sauce on top of any pizza for an extra £1.50.
I'm not sure what an Hawaiian would be called once that topping has been applied but "bon appetite" is what I say.

I and my football team want no part in this! on 18:10 - Dec 2 with 571 viewsWeWereZombies

I and my football team want no part in this! on 17:24 - Dec 2 by Oldsmoker

Kebab shop that was next door to me at my last place would put kebab meat and chilli sauce on top of any pizza for an extra £1.50.
I'm not sure what an Hawaiian would be called once that topping has been applied but "bon appetite" is what I say.

Did they then deep fry the pizza?

I and my football team want no part in this! on 18:33 - Dec 2 with 529 viewsOldsmoker

I and my football team want no part in this! on 18:10 - Dec 2 by WeWereZombies

Did they then deep fry the pizza?

They're in Bristol not Glasgow.
However, I've never had deep-fried Kebab meat.
Is that a thing?

I and my football team want no part in this! on 01:30 - Dec 3 with 442 viewsWeWereZombies

I and my football team want no part in this! on 18:33 - Dec 2 by Oldsmoker

They're in Bristol not Glasgow.
However, I've never had deep-fried Kebab meat.
Is that a thing?

The only time I dared try deep fried pizza was in Tow Law, County Durham (long drive behind me and long drive ahead, tired and hungry but curious to see it on the most extensive chip shop menu I have ever seen) and I suspect that the place would deep fry a kebab for you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024