Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) 16:39 - Dec 5 with 1148 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) on 16:43 - Dec 5 with 1110 viewsSwansea_Blue

Class. I'm not a huge fan of bringing all these various tributes into football, but this is such a shocking case that it seems right to do so.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) on 16:44 - Dec 5 with 1083 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Puts the insignificance of whats gone on over the last 28 hours on this board into perspective rather.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) on 16:44 - Dec 5 with 1082 viewsgtsb1966

I saw that. Class wasn't it.
Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) on 16:45 - Dec 5 with 1065 viewsSwansea_Blue

Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) on 16:44 - Dec 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Puts the insignificance of whats gone on over the last 28 hours on this board into perspective rather.

Abso-flippin-lutely.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) on 17:08 - Dec 5 with 910 viewsPendejo

I noticed that the ball was kicked out of play in Millwall v Birmingham so play stopped for the applause

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) on 17:11 - Dec 5 with 888 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Very notable to see the lad in his Brum kit on their big screen and all the fans respecting it.

Some things are far bigger than football and rivalries.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) on 17:14 - Dec 5 with 857 viewssolomon

That was a special moment, we’ll done all involved.
Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) on 19:32 - Dec 5 with 613 viewsnorth_stand77

Very emotional particularly when they sang 'We love you Arthur'- poor little chap.
Hope they both rot in hell.
Login to get fewer ads

Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) on 20:59 - Dec 5 with 480 viewsNBVJohn

Villa tribute to little Arthur and the ref stopped the game for it (n/t) on 19:32 - Dec 5 by north_stand77

Very emotional particularly when they sang 'We love you Arthur'- poor little chap.
Hope they both rot in hell.

I was at the game with my son. It (pleasantly) surprised me that everyone observed it well and showed respect.

As others have said, I’m not generally big on this sort of tribute but this was a worthy exception.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024