Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WARNOCK n/t (n/t) 22:22 - Dec 7 with 775 viewsketton_itfc

WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:23 - Dec 7 with 763 viewsGeomorph

We do need stabilising…
WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:26 - Dec 7 with 708 viewsBloomBlue

McCarthy
WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:27 - Dec 7 with 686 viewsRyorry

WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:26 - Dec 7 by BloomBlue

McCarthy

😂😂

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:27 - Dec 7 with 667 viewsstrikalite

Yep, but what's the chances of them doing the obvious?
WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:28 - Dec 7 with 637 viewsChurchman

Talk about short term desperation. The season is over unless we have to fight relegation - which is a possibility now. Get who they want in, pay him the money and back him properly.
WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:29 - Dec 7 with 619 viewsKieran_Knows

Ffs no.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:30 - Dec 7 with 597 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's quite funny today when that Plymouth/Preston manager change news broke, I only saw a few tweets about it but most Plymouth ones were calling for Warnock. If he had a quid for every time a fan has asked for him, he could have retired 10 years ago.

He'd probably do the job though. it definitely needs structure and strong leadership. Mcgreal's comments about playing freer worried me, as that's not the priority as I see it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:44 - Dec 7 with 493 viewsketton_itfc

WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:30 - Dec 7 by Swansea_Blue

It's quite funny today when that Plymouth/Preston manager change news broke, I only saw a few tweets about it but most Plymouth ones were calling for Warnock. If he had a quid for every time a fan has asked for him, he could have retired 10 years ago.

He'd probably do the job though. it definitely needs structure and strong leadership. Mcgreal's comments about playing freer worried me, as that's not the priority as I see it.

It needs an experienced old head to see us through the season. But already in 8 months we’ve lurched from one shambles to another. Wtf is it with the club? The fans give the club way better support than it deserves, and if the players have any sense they will take a long hard look at themselves because that was appalling g tonight.
Login to get fewer ads

WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:52 - Dec 7 with 449 viewsRyorry

WARNOCK n/t (n/t) on 22:44 - Dec 7 by ketton_itfc

It needs an experienced old head to see us through the season. But already in 8 months we’ve lurched from one shambles to another. Wtf is it with the club? The fans give the club way better support than it deserves, and if the players have any sense they will take a long hard look at themselves because that was appalling g tonight.

I didn't see the game, but if, as per reports, they weren't even prepared to put in the effort and fight out of respect to us fans & professional pride, then they're not fit to wear the shirt - & need reminding that fans work bloody hard to pay to watch that.

Warnock would instil that I'm sure, which seems the most fundamental requirement for us atm.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024