Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich pub crawl from Tuesday… 20:48 - Dec 16 with 892 viewsITFC_Forever

…. Struggling to piece it altogether, as my memory is rather hazy, but I think it went something like this:

Westerfield Swan: lunch with Mrs, Mum and Dad for my birthday… the caramel sauce from the sticky toffee pudding had that much sugar in it, I could feel it rotting my teeth as I ate it.

Train from Ipswich: Ghost Ship. Can’t go wrong.

Compleat Angler: Never been allowed in before, so a chance to finally tick that one off. There were doormen on the door by the time we left asking people going in if they were going to the game that evening (Norwich were at home to Villa).

The Wildman: As refurbished by Joe and recommended by Lucan. Of all the pubs in Norwich, I bumped into to an old customer / co-supplier from my soft drinks days who became a good mate. A few beers in there.

The Walnut Tree Shades: Memory is getting hazy now, and had to look the name of the pub up from mate's Facebook page. Randomly full of Villa fans who were friendly enough and had good things to say about Tyrone and asked why Barry isn’t playing. Turned out a Villa fan based in Norfolk made arrangements for their supporters to have that as their unofficial base for the evening.

UEA LCR: On to the gig, saw the Leylines who were good fun and then the excellent as always Levellers. Although I can’t actually remember much of the gig.

Work Yesterday: Long and painful. Why did I go so big on a school night?

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Norwich pub crawl from Tuesday… on 21:05 - Dec 16 with 799 viewsITFC_Forever

Don’t remember eating either, which didn’t help.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Norwich pub crawl from Tuesday… on 21:52 - Dec 16 with 695 viewsfactual_blue

..and you've probably caught Covid....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Norwich pub crawl from Tuesday… on 23:11 - Dec 16 with 562 viewsFreddies_Ears

I was taught some years ago a vital lesson "Why spoil the night before for the sake of the morning after"
Norwich pub crawl from Tuesday… on 08:41 - Dec 17 with 348 viewsSaleAway

Norwich pub crawl from Tuesday… on 21:52 - Dec 16 by factual_blue

..and you've probably caught Covid....

to be fair, I managed to survive the Manchester Levellers gig without getting covid, which was a massive surprise, although that was 3 weeks ago.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024