Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. 16:14 - Dec 19 with 1518 viewsdominiciawful

Glad he isn't our manager.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 16:21 - Dec 19 with 1487 viewsSitfcB

Midget tosser.

But tbf he was ok in his post match interview…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 16:22 - Dec 19 with 1495 viewsIllinoisblue

He’s very punchable. Although sadly he was spot on after the match when he said their keeper really didn’t have much to do.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 16:49 - Dec 19 with 1385 viewsBlueBadger

Being a useless tosspot appears to go with the name 'Johnson'.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 16:49]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 17:36 - Dec 19 with 1287 viewsITFC_Forever

I hadn’t realised he was so short.

But I wouldn’t want him as manager either. Too prone to losing 6-7 matches in a row with no clue how to turn it around. We’ve had enough of those managers to last a lifetime.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 18:08 - Dec 19 with 1216 viewsbrazil1982

He was very animated in the away game, got booked.
Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 18:58 - Dec 19 with 1109 viewsellaandred

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 16:49 - Dec 19 by BlueBadger

Being a useless tosspot appears to go with the name 'Johnson'.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 16:49]

David Johnson mk 1
David Johnson mk 2
Assume you don't mean them?
Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 19:22 - Dec 19 with 1047 viewsBlueBadger

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 18:58 - Dec 19 by ellaandred

David Johnson mk 1
David Johnson mk 2
Assume you don't mean them?

Obviously, words change their meaning over time....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 19:26 - Dec 19 with 1041 viewsBLUEBEAT

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 17:36 - Dec 19 by ITFC_Forever

I hadn’t realised he was so short.

But I wouldn’t want him as manager either. Too prone to losing 6-7 matches in a row with no clue how to turn it around. We’ve had enough of those managers to last a lifetime.

Newmarket lad. So that explains the height thing

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 19:52 - Dec 19 with 966 viewsBlueBadger

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 19:26 - Dec 19 by BLUEBEAT

Newmarket lad. So that explains the height thing

And the chippiness as well.

Newmarket is a very 'feisty' town.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 19:52]

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 20:21 - Dec 19 with 885 viewsBLUEBEAT

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 19:52 - Dec 19 by BlueBadger

And the chippiness as well.

Newmarket is a very 'feisty' town.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 19:52]

Yep.

I live on the cusp of NKT now.

After Ipswich and Lowestoft.

The Unholy Triangle.

Poll: W or W

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 20:23 - Dec 19 with 874 viewsBlueBadger

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 20:21 - Dec 19 by BLUEBEAT

Yep.

I live on the cusp of NKT now.

After Ipswich and Lowestoft.

The Unholy Triangle.

Move to Haverhill and collect the set.

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 22:45 - Dec 19 with 718 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Quite liked his Dad, seemed a jovial pleasant chap but he is certainly not.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lee Johnson was a right little whingebag yesterday. on 22:50 - Dec 19 with 709 viewsChurchman

He’s always had the kind of face a good slap would improve. With a run up, of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024