Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Aluko been mentioned much post match? 21:47 - Dec 18 with 811 viewsGarv

Very good today.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Has Aluko been mentioned much post match? on 22:04 - Dec 18 with 766 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

MoM from where I was sitting.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Has Aluko been mentioned much post match? on 22:32 - Dec 18 with 711 viewsskankerman

Was superb today
Has Aluko been mentioned much post match? on 22:32 - Dec 18 with 720 viewsIllinoisblue

His footwork is amazing. Great today. When you think of his ability, and Burns and Edmundson and Walton and Morsy… half the team is Championship quality and that’s not even in question. Unfortunately we can’t seem to get a cohesive team together in L1. Huge job for McKenna.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Has Aluko been mentioned much post match? on 23:39 - Dec 18 with 637 viewsGuthrum

Good piece of work by him in the lead-up to the goal, receiving the ball, holding off the defender and passing it on at the best moment.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Has Aluko been mentioned much post match? on 23:51 - Dec 18 with 616 viewsRyorry

Was mentioned a lot in positive terms by Talkspit *during* the match.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Has Aluko been mentioned much post match? on 23:56 - Dec 18 with 601 viewsDarth_Koont

Yes, I think him, Donacien and Edmundson have been our most consistently good players.

With Walton leading the pack to join them.

Pronouns: He/Him

Has Aluko been mentioned much post match? on 23:59 - Dec 18 with 595 viewsgalacticoblue

MoM
Has Aluko been mentioned much post match? on 10:05 - Dec 19 with 398 viewsSamWhiteUK

I think I counted a singular occasion that he gave the ball away. You can just breathe a sigh of relief when the ball reaches his feet
Login to get fewer ads

Has Aluko been mentioned much post match? on 10:08 - Dec 19 with 385 viewsBlueRaider

He was awesome, and spoke really well on the radio too, after the Newport game where he looked dreadful I think he has been excellent

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024