Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gillingham to Assess Whether Boxing Day Game Can Go Ahead 09:40 - Dec 22 with 702 viewsNewsTWTD

Gillingham to Assess Whether Boxing Day Game Can Go Ahead 22nd Dec 2021 09:38
Gillingham bosses are set to meet in the next couple of days to assess whether the Blues’ game at the Priestfield Stadium on Boxing Day can go ahead. 12

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Gillingham to Assess Whether Boxing Day Game Can Go Ahead on 10:20 - Dec 22 with 599 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Gillingham to Assess Whether Boxing Day Game Can Go Ahead on 11:43 - Dec 22 with 489 viewsSteve_M

Further to the debate on here, it is on iFollow if it goes ahead.

I wouldn't be paying £10 just yet though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Gillingham to Assess Whether Boxing Day Game Can Go Ahead on 11:49 - Dec 22 with 462 viewsclive_baker

Selfishly I would quite like it to be off, as I'll be busy on Boxing day and quite probably as pissed as a pregnancy test by 3pm. I would however appreciate being able to watch it on some idle Tuesday night in January, where I'll no doubt be undertaking a period of sobriety and living off rabbit food.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Gillingham to Assess Whether Boxing Day Game Can Go Ahead on 11:53 - Dec 22 with 438 viewsWD19

Presumably the deciding factor will be whether Steve Evans can physically get out of his door after eating Christmas lunch?
Gillingham to Assess Whether Boxing Day Game Can Go Ahead on 11:57 - Dec 22 with 418 viewsKeno

Gillingham to Assess Whether Boxing Day Game Can Go Ahead on 11:43 - Dec 22 by Steve_M

Further to the debate on here, it is on iFollow if it goes ahead.

I wouldn't be paying £10 just yet though.

but will it be on iFollow?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 11:57]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024