Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone catch who won player of the month? 11:56 - Dec 31 with 763 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I must've missed it...

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:02 - Dec 31 with 725 viewsTractorFrog

Was it James Norwood?

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:03 - Dec 31 with 719 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:02 - Dec 31 by TractorFrog

Was it James Norwood?

The pub footballer? Surely not!

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:05 - Dec 31 with 706 viewsGlasgowBlue

The pub player who had a bar-b-q in the summer?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:14 - Dec 31 with 681 viewsFixed_It

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:03 - Dec 31 by OriginalMarkyP

The pub footballer? Surely not!

I like Norwood, and always have. But I try not to be a bit of a dick about it.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2021 12:14]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:20 - Dec 31 with 624 viewsBABLUE

You are certainly POTM
Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:29 - Dec 31 with 617 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:14 - Dec 31 by Fixed_It

I like Norwood, and always have. But I try not to be a bit of a dick about it.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2021 12:14]

it's not so much being a dick (although I am fantastic at that) it's returning all the pelters that have been tossed in my direction for getting it right with Norwood and Cook. Some of the abuse I took for stating about Cook what now virtually everyone is saying as fact was ridiculous.

But I keep smiling and getting it right. No harm done.

Some people it seems are allowed to dish it out, but are not allowed to have it back. That irks me a little. All I'm actually doing is celebrating the achievements of an Ipswich Town player on an Ipswich Town messageboard.

You'd think that'd be OK wouldnt you? You'd think...
[Post edited 31 Dec 2021 12:31]

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:30 - Dec 31 with 604 views44_not_out

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:05 - Dec 31 by GlasgowBlue

The pub player who had a bar-b-q in the summer?

Smart move by Nors having it at his house…. That way he did not have to drive home 😉
Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:34 - Dec 31 with 566 viewsHerbivore

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:29 - Dec 31 by OriginalMarkyP

it's not so much being a dick (although I am fantastic at that) it's returning all the pelters that have been tossed in my direction for getting it right with Norwood and Cook. Some of the abuse I took for stating about Cook what now virtually everyone is saying as fact was ridiculous.

Some people it seems are allowed to dish it out, but are not allowed to have it back. That irks me a little. All I'm actually doing is celebrating the achievements of an Ipswich Town player on an Ipswich Town messageboard.

No, you're just being a dick.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:46 - Dec 31 with 556 viewsSuperCoops

Anyone catch who won player of the month? on 12:29 - Dec 31 by OriginalMarkyP

The thing is, it's one thing to fire back (perhaps justifiably) at people. But when you keep doing it like you do, you end up looking like a bigger dick.

Make the point once, which you've done (plenty). But there's no need to keep doing it. Are you related to him or something?

Let it go now. Point made amply.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024