Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... 17:03 - Jan 14 with 1782 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

...wouldn't it be shortsighted to sack a whole lot of midwives, health and care workers for not being vaccinated?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/inews.co.uk/news/health/royal-college-of-midwives-c
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 17:06]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 18:50 - Jan 14 with 1367 viewsBlueBadger

Given that those people are going to be working *with* the vulnerable, no.

Frankly, they've had over year to to get jabs and boosters. F**k their lazy, selfish, stupid arses.

The issue you *should* be getting angry about is the chronic shortage of workers which has been exacerbated by government policy over the past decade - chiefly Brexit, the removal of training bursaries, pay freezes and the whole 'let's wind it down by death by a thousand cuts so we can flog it to our mates on the cheap' thing.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 18:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 18:55 - Jan 14 with 1349 viewsBlueBadger

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 18:50 - Jan 14 by BlueBadger

Frankly, they've had over year to to get jabs and boosters. F**k their lazy, selfish, stupid arses.

The issue you *should* be getting angry about is the chronic shortage of workers which has been exacerbated by government policy over the past decade - chiefly Brexit, the removal of training bursaries, pay freezes and the whole 'let's wind it down by death by a thousand cuts so we can flog it to our mates on the cheap' thing.

Apparently Alexitfc2 is bang win favour of clinicians needless endangering their patients and government polices that have caused chronic shortages.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... (n/t) on 18:59 - Jan 14 with 1333 viewsAlexitfc2

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 18:55 - Jan 14 by BlueBadger

Apparently Alexitfc2 is bang win favour of clinicians needless endangering their patients and government polices that have caused chronic shortages.

[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 19:23]
If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:01 - Jan 14 with 1332 viewsBlueBadger

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... (n/t) on 18:59 - Jan 14 by Alexitfc2

The key tenet of healthcare is 'do no harm'.

By being unvaccinated you are placing your patients at unnecessary and avoidable risk.
It's irresponsible and selfish and I don't want anyone unvaccinated near my patients or my friends and family. Because if they're willing to do that, then what other corners are they willing to cut with safety?

It's like working on site and refusing to abide by health and safety regs 'because everyone else is'.

[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 19:07]

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:06 - Jan 14 with 1307 viewsfooters

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... (n/t) on 18:59 - Jan 14 by Alexitfc2

Should point out here that Badger is a nurse who's been working in ITU covid wards since this thing has first started. So your sh1t-witted opinion probably means very little to him.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:08 - Jan 14 with 1305 viewsBlueBadger

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:06 - Jan 14 by footers

Should point out here that Badger is a nurse who's been working in ITU covid wards since this thing has first started. So your sh1t-witted opinion probably means very little to him.

Dear old Alex here has about a dozen posts to name. Roughly half of which are whining about measures to protect people from avoidable illness and/or death.

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... (n/t) on 19:09 - Jan 14 with 1301 viewsAlexitfc2

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:06 - Jan 14 by footers

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:10 - Jan 14 with 1295 viewsfooters

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... (n/t) on 19:09 - Jan 14 by Alexitfc2

Thanks, will do.

But cheers for your service, we need all the cleaners we can get right now.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:11 - Jan 14 with 1295 viewsBlueBadger

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... (n/t) on 19:09 - Jan 14 by Alexitfc2

I hope to f**kery neither of you are shop floor if that's your attitude to patient safety and best practice, in that case.

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:12 - Jan 14 with 1288 viewsBlueBadger

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:08 - Jan 14 by BlueBadger

Dear old Alex here has about a dozen posts to name. Roughly half of which are whining about measures to protect people from avoidable illness and/or death.

Probably about three quarters, now.

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:14 - Jan 14 with 1279 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Well obviously it depends on what job you do in the NHS.

Somebody who has given eye-witness testimony to their experiences as a frontline nurse on Covid wards during the pandemic does have a far greater understanding of Covid than I do.

If you are a porter you will have seen things that I haven't, and I would have respect for that.

If you are a desk jockey in a regional trust office whose main job is to procure detergent then maybe not.
If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:40 - Jan 14 with 1224 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 18:50 - Jan 14 by BlueBadger

Podcast from 4 minutes is one midwife's view...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001394n
...and who's angry?
Do you disagree that going forwards vaccines are likely to be more targeted?

Edit...Will this mandate apply to private hospitals if you know?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 19:45]

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 21:10 - Jan 14 with 1132 viewsGavTWTD

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 18:55 - Jan 14 by BlueBadger

I wonder if he's also keen on racism, homophobia open corruption and incompetence, too.

This is unfair. I can't read what Alex's posts are as he's removed them now.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 01:33 - Jan 15 with 952 viewsBlueBadger

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 21:10 - Jan 14 by GavTWTD

I wonder if he's also keen on racism, homophobia open corruption and incompetence, too.

This is unfair. I can't read what Alex's posts are as he's removed them now.

Mostly just whining about me bullying the wilfully unjabbed, tbh

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 01:35 - Jan 15 with 941 viewsBlueBadger

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:40 - Jan 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

...and who's angry?

In all fairness, you're not angry, you're just doing that slightly smug 'look at me being a bit woo and wahey' given you've been trying to look a little bit antivaxx edgy without actually going 'full Novak' about it for months.

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 01:54 - Jan 15 with 929 viewsjeera

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 19:40 - Jan 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

...and who's angry?

"Do you disagree that going forwards vaccines are likely to be more targeted?"

What's that got to do with requiring health workers to be vaccinated in the first place?

If one worked in an area rife with yellow fever would you be saying the same thing?

Your constant wishing unnecessary danger on vulnerable people is beyond weird.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 1:55]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 08:49 - Jan 15 with 721 viewsazuremerlangus

I think the vulnerable includes those potentially in contact with COVID via work.

The COVID vaccination policy for the NHS is now getting rolled out to the military having passed through parliament, and it won’t be long before it extends out to all emergency services I should imagine.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 08:51 - Jan 15 with 708 viewsgtsb1966

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 01:33 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

Mostly just whining about me bullying the wilfully unjabbed, tbh

So why mention racism and homophobia. No need.
If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 08:53 - Jan 15 with 699 viewsPinewoodblue

Babies in England hospitals with Omicron as a precaution https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59978516

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 10:30 - Jan 15 with 611 viewsElephantintheRoom

Nice wind up - and of course the answer is yes - it’s just grandstanding- the government can’t possibly cull a significant % of health workers and care staff when their policies have systematically destroyed health in the community and created the least patient-focussed healthcare service in Europe

Incidentally our entire family unit has just had Covid - passed on presumably from the grandsprog attending the local primary school, despite all adults being vaccinated to the hilt. This kind of illustrates the real reason for vaccine hysteria at the moment - omnicrom is causing a lot of people to take time off work - and that has severe consequences for everyone

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 10:32 - Jan 15 with 598 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 01:54 - Jan 15 by jeera

"Do you disagree that going forwards vaccines are likely to be more targeted?"

What's that got to do with requiring health workers to be vaccinated in the first place?

If one worked in an area rife with yellow fever would you be saying the same thing?

Your constant wishing unnecessary danger on vulnerable people is beyond weird.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 1:55]

It really isn't Jeera, it is just an observation on the likely trajectory (from what I have heard various people on the media saying) and I have seen nothing to suggest that the targeted approach was likely to be aimed at work sectors as well as clinically vulnerable groups. A possibility that I hadn't considered though so thanks for that.

Ps...I can see further moves towards back door privatisation of the health service off the back of all this.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 10:47]

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 10:33 - Jan 15 with 590 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 01:35 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, you're not angry, you're just doing that slightly smug 'look at me being a bit woo and wahey' given you've been trying to look a little bit antivaxx edgy without actually going 'full Novak' about it for months.

You are so far wrong but nothing new there.

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 10:34 - Jan 15 with 587 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 08:49 - Jan 15 by azuremerlangus

I think the vulnerable includes those potentially in contact with COVID via work.

The COVID vaccination policy for the NHS is now getting rolled out to the military having passed through parliament, and it won’t be long before it extends out to all emergency services I should imagine.

Ta! See how easy it is Badger!

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 10:40 - Jan 15 with 569 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 08:49 - Jan 15 by azuremerlangus

....is it going to extend to teachers, shop workers and the like too do you know?

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 10:45 - Jan 15 with 558 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If we are heading towards vaccinating only the vulnerable... on 01:35 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

You just carry on in your black and white world and I will continue to contemplate the grey. Did you listen to the podcast? I imagine a conversation between you and here would be along the lines of "Yeah so you may be a great midwife but you're still just a selfish f@##ing c#nt!"

Edit....just re read your first comment. You already went there!
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 10:49]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024