Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PLC AGM 18:54 - Jan 22 with 722 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If anyone is going to the AGM, ask Ashton about how the plans for the pitch are going.

I'm sure Ashton said that to 'Punch a hole' in the corner of the ground, they needed planning permission but there is still no sign of any planning permission submitted by the club.

Not a big thing in the grand scheme, but if we are going to play in the style that we want, and we want it done before next season, I would imagine we will have to start work on it as soon as our last league game is done.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

PLC AGM on 19:04 - Jan 22 with 676 viewsChurchman

He did. MA talked about sequencing. I.e. you cannot re-do the PA system after sorting the pitch, surrounds etc. You cannot do this without planning permission, planning it, commissioning the work, demolishing what’s in the corner of Cobbold/Churchmans to get the equipment in while doing something about all the power cables that go through that corner. It’s a fair old project.

Progress on this and work on the ground in general is a very good question to ask of Ashton. I’m very interested to know what he has to say.
PLC AGM on 19:37 - Jan 22 with 581 viewsWicklowBlue

How is the pitch holding up currently? Are the new light arrays helping?
PLC AGM on 19:58 - Jan 22 with 555 viewsSitfcB

Oh god not another question about the pitch. Been spoke about loads of times. Getting done in the summer.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

PLC AGM on 19:59 - Jan 22 with 537 viewsDubtractor

PLC AGM on 19:37 - Jan 22 by WicklowBlue

How is the pitch holding up currently? Are the new light arrays helping?

Pitch was decent today, and held up all game too.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

PLC AGM on 20:05 - Jan 22 with 523 viewsCheltenham_Blue

PLC AGM on 19:58 - Jan 22 by SitfcB

Oh god not another question about the pitch. Been spoke about loads of times. Getting done in the summer.

Not without planning permission it isn't, which we don't have, nor have we applied for.

And with things like this, can take months to get approval, especially if there are any objections to the work. May really isn't that far off, and they might be waiting to see if the playoffs are realistic.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 20:08]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024