Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dorries is pst 22:42 - Jan 31 with 940 viewsHARRY10

Watch this mad woman, who is either on drugs, or pssed

Dorries is pst on 23:28 - Jan 31 with 854 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You’re far more hairy than I thought.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Dorries is pst on 23:45 - Jan 31 with 814 viewsOldsmoker

This whole circus has identified the toadies - Rees-Mogg, Patel and Dorries and there's more.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Dorries is pst on 01:35 - Feb 1 with 755 viewsIllinoisblue

Quite incredible how these morons are in ministerial positions. It’s not just that they’re incompetent and criminally unfit for the job, it’s that they embrace their awfulness. And double down on being spineless toads.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dorries is pst on 01:51 - Feb 1 with 738 viewsXYZ

Dorries is pst on 01:35 - Feb 1 by Illinoisblue

Quite incredible how these morons are in ministerial positions. It’s not just that they’re incompetent and criminally unfit for the job, it’s that they embrace their awfulness. And double down on being spineless toads.

No personal moral code at all.

Shame on the people that vote for them.

They spit on the common sense of the voters.
Dorries is pst on 06:50 - Feb 1 with 604 viewsBlueBadger

Dorries is pst on 01:35 - Feb 1 by Illinoisblue

Not really. The Prime Minister is a bigoted, corrupt incompetent and treacherous ego maniac.

Putting competent people in ministerial roles would undermine his position.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dorries is pst on 12:30 - Feb 1 with 456 viewsHARRY10

Dorries is pst on 23:45 - Jan 31 by Oldsmoker

This whole circus has identified the toadies - Rees-Mogg, Patel and Dorries and there's more.

Add to that list the MP for Wig on - Micky Fabb.

Johnson maybe mocked for dying his hair at his age, but at least it is his hair. Fabricant looks like he is sporting a 1960's beehive hairdo that has just had a bucket of water thrown over it.

(watch the chap behind him)

Dorries seems to have gone viral with her interview on Ch 4. Apparently, we are to believe that, commenting on illegal parties is equivalent to accusing someone of defending Jimmy Savile.

Johnson seems to be left with only the grotesque and the weird willing to try to defend him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024