Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHY? 11:47 - Feb 1 with 662 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Are people being so negative at the moment?

I can't help feel a pervading sense of grumpiness and unease on here.

It was a 'relatively' quiet window...

GOOD we don't need more players for the sake of it!

Bringing in loads is disruptive. We already have A LOT of players easily good enough for this level.

We lost to Sheff Weds. Ok, but I reckon we'd have been happy with a point. So we are one point off being satisfied. WE ARE GOING TO LOSE GAMES.

McKenna has won more than he's lost. Won 4 out of 6. Promotion form. So what's the big deal? Promotion has been on and off the cards loads already this season well before he showed up. Getting us up, into the playoffs was out of reach for most of us when he joined, he's actually turned it into a (realatively unlikely) possibility.

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL..We have kept the Jewel In the Crown, the Cherry on the Cake, The Gagmaster, The Bantinator, The Emperor of Sh1thousery....

NORWOOD!

[Post edited 1 Feb 2022 11:48]

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

WHY? on 12:13 - Feb 1 with 548 viewsDavoIPB

We've been in January. Everybody is grumpy in January. We all need about of sun and warmth. Soon he spring! Ipswich will be in 8th place just out of reach of playoffs but people will be happy again.
WHY? on 12:17 - Feb 1 with 531 viewsJ2BLUE

I think it's just sinking in that even with 2 points per game promotion form this season is unlikely see success.

I just hope the loudest voices can see the bigger picture and let McKenna build something.

A small number are also disappointed with our transfer window. Personally I didn't expect anyone so the signings we made were a bonus.

The players going out also made sense.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

WHY? on 12:23 - Feb 1 with 503 viewsRamRob

It's because we lost and all the teams above us picked up points.

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

WHY? on 12:34 - Feb 1 with 466 viewsSitfcB

It’s because we lost Saturday. There’s always a massive downer after a loss.

Had we have won or even drawn it would’ve been much more positive over the last few days.

I am still annoyed we didn’t get a result though, even a draw would’ve been good. Oxford play tonight aswell so could get even worse but got to think about ourselves. Come Thursday will be buzzing for Saturday and another win will change the mood again.

Need 6 points from 6 in the next two!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024