Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever happened to... 09:46 - Mar 25 with 865 viewsTresBonne

Kundai Benyu and Dylan Crowe?

Remember Benyu coming through all promising then leaving to Celtic. Dunno what happened to him now.

Crowe is a really weird one, he was high up in the England rankings (I think U20) but never seemed to kick on here. Remember him going to Leiston at one point recently?
Whatever happened to... on 09:50 - Mar 25 with 829 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I think tha5 someone said that Benyu is plying his trade in Division 2 of the Icelandic league.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Whatever happened to... on 09:55 - Mar 25 with 807 viewsclive_baker

Crowe is a strange one, because as you say there was a certain amount of hype around him, I think due to being in the England set up, but then whenever I saw him play he never looked anything special. There were a number of players in his age group at the club that I thought more of. Think he's had some injuries recently.

Joe Whight was another one like that, a few flimsy newspaper links to Premier League clubs and people thought we had the next big thing on our hands.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Whatever happened to... on 09:56 - Mar 25 with 801 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Pretty sure Crowe hasnt got a club atm, Benyu playing in Iceland
Whatever happened to... on 10:02 - Mar 25 with 770 viewsitfcjoe

Whatever happened to... on 09:55 - Mar 25 by clive_baker

Crowe is a strange one, because as you say there was a certain amount of hype around him, I think due to being in the England set up, but then whenever I saw him play he never looked anything special. There were a number of players in his age group at the club that I thought more of. Think he's had some injuries recently.

Joe Whight was another one like that, a few flimsy newspaper links to Premier League clubs and people thought we had the next big thing on our hands.

Crowe is actually still here which not many seem to realise.

Whilst i can't say he ever impressed me to hang around in that England set up took some doing - his sheer athleticism was a massive help in that regard as i've not seen a player press so effectivelky when he was triggered to.

But it was 5 years ago that him and Bailey Clements were more than holding their own in U23s football as 1st year scholars which takes some doing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Whatever happened to... on 10:13 - Mar 25 with 695 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Whatever happened to... on 10:02 - Mar 25 by itfcjoe

Crowe is actually still here which not many seem to realise.

Whilst i can't say he ever impressed me to hang around in that England set up took some doing - his sheer athleticism was a massive help in that regard as i've not seen a player press so effectivelky when he was triggered to.

But it was 5 years ago that him and Bailey Clements were more than holding their own in U23s football as 1st year scholars which takes some doing

Does he play? Never see his name on team sheets
Whatever happened to... on 10:20 - Mar 25 with 668 viewsitfcjoe

Whatever happened to... on 10:13 - Mar 25 by abracaDOBRA_

He was told he can leave last summer but didn't, looking at my notes he has made 1 sub appearance for 23s this season so in short, no he doesn't play!

Whatever happened to... on 10:26 - Mar 25 with 630 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Whatever happened to... on 10:20 - Mar 25 by itfcjoe

He was told he can leave last summer but didn't, looking at my notes he has made 1 sub appearance for 23s this season so in short, no he doesn't play!

So in short he couldnt find a club...at one point he was looking like the next to break through!
Whatever happened to... on 10:33 - Mar 25 with 600 viewsMattinLondon

Whatever happened to... on 10:26 - Mar 25 by abracaDOBRA_

So in short he couldnt find a club...at one point he was looking like the next to break through!

I thought that Huddersfield were really keen on him last summer but he decided to stay here and fight for his place. In hindsight, a poor choice.
Login to get fewer ads

Whatever happened to... on 10:35 - Mar 25 with 593 viewsclive_baker

Whatever happened to... on 10:13 - Mar 25 by abracaDOBRA_

Think he's be rehabbing after yet another injury. Contract is up this summer and set to leave.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Whatever happened to... on 10:48 - Mar 25 with 536 viewsitfcjoe

Whatever happened to... on 10:33 - Mar 25 by MattinLondon

I thought that Huddersfield were really keen on him last summer but he decided to stay here and fight for his place. In hindsight, a poor choice.

That was a few years back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024