Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford losing 20:14 - Apr 5 with 1380 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wycombe winning.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oxford losing on 20:22 - Apr 5 with 1321 viewsbloominblue

So-called 'Sh8thousing' teams grinding out results as we hide behind the 'total football' label whilst languishing in the third tier! I know which I'd prefer.
Oxford losing on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 1285 viewsVeggie

Oxford losing on 20:22 - Apr 5 by bloominblue

So-called 'Sh8thousing' teams grinding out results as we hide behind the 'total football' label whilst languishing in the third tier! I know which I'd prefer.

Oxford are 8th. You’d rather watch that dross than McKenna ball?

Edit: I suppose it’s better than watching your team under Dean Smith
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 20:32]
Oxford losing on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 1278 viewsN2_Blue

Why are you bothering?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Oxford losing on 20:38 - Apr 5 with 1244 viewsbloominblue

Oxford losing on 20:29 - Apr 5 by N2_Blue

Why are you bothering?

I would tend to agree, that even bothering to follow tonight's games is pointless, but what better time to think about what is preventing our own fanbase from having a vested interest in the exciting chunk of the season. It's been too poor for too long and I honestly can't see it getting any easier next season unless there is some significant investment and a major clear-out of the guts of the existing squad. Too many 'Fancy Dans' and those with half an eye on the transfer window.
Oxford losing on 20:43 - Apr 5 with 1190 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Oxford losing on 20:38 - Apr 5 by bloominblue

I would tend to agree, that even bothering to follow tonight's games is pointless, but what better time to think about what is preventing our own fanbase from having a vested interest in the exciting chunk of the season. It's been too poor for too long and I honestly can't see it getting any easier next season unless there is some significant investment and a major clear-out of the guts of the existing squad. Too many 'Fancy Dans' and those with half an eye on the transfer window.

Time to log off mate.
Oxford losing on 20:46 - Apr 5 with 1163 viewsbloominblue

Oxford losing on 20:43 - Apr 5 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Time to log off mate.

Yep...because we should all tow the line however bad it gets? I am not of a mind to throw money at watching utter crap year on year (I've seen everything from the quality of football through to food, atmosphere and 'spirit' degrade slowly but surely) and it has become too much to bear.
Oxford losing on 20:56 - Apr 5 with 1108 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Oxford losing on 20:46 - Apr 5 by bloominblue

Yep...because we should all tow the line however bad it gets? I am not of a mind to throw money at watching utter crap year on year (I've seen everything from the quality of football through to food, atmosphere and 'spirit' degrade slowly but surely) and it has become too much to bear.

No you haven't.
Oxford losing on 21:00 - Apr 5 with 1071 viewsBlueBadger

The 'fancy Dans' you're thinking of are bottom of the table, mate.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Oxford losing on 21:10 - Apr 5 with 998 viewsDinDjarin

Wibble.

You not been paying attention for the last 18 games?
Oxford losing on 21:11 - Apr 5 with 985 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Oxford losing on 21:10 - Apr 5 by DinDjarin

Wibble.

You not been paying attention for the last 18 games?

Not our last 18 games.

L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024