Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of contract player potentials 16:33 - Apr 17 with 1566 viewsFrimleyBlue

Who do you all think we will be going for.

Yes we can spend but also free transfers will be key too.

One I hadn't thought about but could be something Ashton looks to sort... Andreas Weimann. Out of contract I believe this summer.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Out of contract player potentials on 16:59 - Apr 17 with 1449 viewsStu_boy

How about will vaulks? Always rated him at totherham, looks like a decent partner for morsy on a free, not sure if wages could be an isdue
Out of contract player potentials on 17:05 - Apr 17 with 1434 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Out of contract player potentials on 16:59 - Apr 17 by Stu_boy

How about will vaulks? Always rated him at totherham, looks like a decent partner for morsy on a free, not sure if wages could be an isdue

I think we will (rightly), look at younger players who are more likely to perform in the future rather than ones who have performed in the past. Surprised to see Vaulks is still under 30 but have no idea what he has done more recently.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Out of contract player potentials on 17:07 - Apr 17 with 1429 viewsFrimleyBlue

Out of contract player potentials on 17:05 - Apr 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think we will (rightly), look at younger players who are more likely to perform in the future rather than ones who have performed in the past. Surprised to see Vaulks is still under 30 but have no idea what he has done more recently.

Don't forget though. He has also said we need more experience in the side. That's an interesting take from KM.

Waka waka eh eh

Out of contract player potentials on 17:17 - Apr 17 with 1389 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Out of contract player potentials on 17:07 - Apr 17 by FrimleyBlue

Don't forget though. He has also said we need more experience in the side. That's an interesting take from KM.

I hadn't seen that.

Do you take that to be over-30s or players who have played more at this level?

What we need is a couple of streetwise League 1 battlers who are able to motivate and organise others. I think we still lack leaders on the pitch. I think Morsey and Edmondson are and Woolfenden has the potential to be.

Out of contract player potentials on 17:17 - Apr 17 with 1390 viewsStu_boy

Out of contract player potentials on 17:05 - Apr 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Cm is a key ares of the pitch, and all to often we have been bullied there for too long. We need experienced heads in there who know the game, plus vaulks is only 28 so hardly over the hill
Out of contract player potentials on 17:22 - Apr 17 with 1369 viewsFrimleyBlue

Out of contract player potentials on 17:17 - Apr 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

I hadn't seen that.

Do you take that to be over-30s or players who have played more at this level?

What we need is a couple of streetwise League 1 battlers who are able to motivate and organise others. I think we still lack leaders on the pitch. I think Morsey and Edmondson are and Woolfenden has the potential to be.

I would imagine the 27/28 year olds with alot of league experience. I still think we may see an over 30 somewhere but one with ex prem exp too.

Waka waka eh eh

Out of contract player potentials on 17:27 - Apr 17 with 1348 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Out of contract player potentials on 17:17 - Apr 17 by Stu_boy

Cm is a key ares of the pitch, and all to often we have been bullied there for too long. We need experienced heads in there who know the game, plus vaulks is only 28 so hardly over the hill

Yes, as I say I was surprised to see his age as he seems to have been around a long time. I have just looked at his recent record and see he has played a lot of Championship matches and not scored many goals over the past seasons. In fact his goals record on Wiki surprises me as I thought he used to score regularly so obviously wrong on that. It may, of course, depend a lot on his role but I do hope we get players who can score a good number of goals as it is currently a failing we need to address.

No problem with Vaulks specifically. Certainly has the combination of experience and age. However, we do need to ensure we get goals into the team. Waghorn might be another similar player but with more of an eye for goal. However, I think he has another year at Coventry on his contract at the moment.

Out of contract player potentials on 15:07 - Apr 18 with 960 viewstractorboy1978

He isn't.
Login to get fewer ads

Out of contract player potentials on 15:12 - Apr 18 with 942 viewsFrimleyBlue

Out of contract player potentials on 15:07 - Apr 18 by tractorboy1978

He isn't.

Ah wikis wrong. Apologies. Wonder if he could be the big figure signing in that case

Waka waka eh eh

Out of contract player potentials on 18:40 - Apr 18 with 780 viewsbluestandard

Did anyone watching the Cambridge game have any thoughts on Jack Iredale? Out of contract, fits our troublesome left wing back spot, with decent number of goals and assists. At 6ft 3 could be Herman mk2?!

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mark-bonner-expect
Out of contract player potentials on 20:03 - Apr 18 with 676 viewsLeoMuff

Out of contract player potentials on 18:40 - Apr 18 by bluestandard

Did anyone watching the Cambridge game have any thoughts on Jack Iredale? Out of contract, fits our troublesome left wing back spot, with decent number of goals and assists. At 6ft 3 could be Herman mk2?!

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mark-bonner-expect

1 goal and 2 assists this season would suggest he is more Thompson than Burns which isn’t what we need, not seen him play mind.

What about Paddy Lane at Fleetwood ? 5 goals and 8 assists and debut for N Ireland at LWB recently, sounds like he may be out of our price range as West Ham seem interested

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024