Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spanking 21:20 - Apr 21 with 1744 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not an invitation.

Good Jennings cartoon in the Gurniad about Zahawi’s refusal to look at legislating against physical abuse of children. Why would he refuse to go there? Scotland and Wales have both outlawed physical punishment. Seems a no brainer to me.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/picture/2022/apr/21/ben-jennings-on-na

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Spanking on 21:25 - Apr 21 with 1709 viewsDarth_Koont

If we could cast England and its 19th century issues adrift then the UK could be a spectacular country.

The new sexy and celtic Scandinavia.

Pronouns: He/Him

Spanking on 21:27 - Apr 21 with 1702 viewsfooters

My old man used to take the belt to me and it didn't do me any... oh, hang on. Forget that.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Spanking on 21:30 - Apr 21 with 1680 viewsSwansea_Blue

Spanking on 21:25 - Apr 21 by Darth_Koont

If we could cast England and its 19th century issues adrift then the UK could be a spectacular country.

The new sexy and celtic Scandinavia.

Yeah. A modern, progressive alliance comfortable with its place in the world and focussed on tomorrow’s challenges rather than the constant bullsh*t we get from Westminster. Sounds much better.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Spanking on 21:33 - Apr 21 with 1665 viewsBlueBadger

I'm guessing it's because he's an empathy free incompetent sociopath who probably subscribes to some of 'WeLl iT nEvEr DiD mE aNy HaRm' or some other similar billsh1t.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Spanking on 21:40 - Apr 21 with 1629 viewsDarth_Koont

Spanking on 21:30 - Apr 21 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah. A modern, progressive alliance comfortable with its place in the world and focussed on tomorrow’s challenges rather than the constant bullsh*t we get from Westminster. Sounds much better.

I’m not entirely serious. I love all the regions in England too although (Ipswich aside) the South East often feels a bit too much like enemy country.

But sure, cut off the head that is the U.K. establishment (politics, media, lobbyists, whatever other self-interested twerps you want to mention) and there’s so much in these British Isles that will flourish.

Unfortunately, I get the feeling we’re coming to the end of the road (and a nasty cliff) on this current trajectory.

Spanking on 22:16 - Apr 21 with 1575 viewsjeera

I have to say I thought it was already outlawed.

It seems strange looking back and thinking how teachers were once allowed to hit other people's children.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Spanking on 22:29 - Apr 21 with 1533 viewslightuser

Spanking on 22:16 - Apr 21 by jeera

I have to say I thought it was already outlawed.

It seems strange looking back and thinking how teachers were once allowed to hit other people's children.

Don't forget the chalk and dreaded wooden handled board rubbers flung with unerring precision by the teachers at the unruly scrotes seated at the rear of the class...
Spanking on 22:43 - Apr 21 with 1489 viewsDarth_Koont

Spanking on 22:29 - Apr 21 by lightuser

Don't forget the chalk and dreaded wooden handled board rubbers flung with unerring precision by the teachers at the unruly scrotes seated at the rear of the class...

Ha!

Still remember my classmate Ben (classic dreamer and a lovely guy) gazing out the window at clouds, girls, the inside of his brain, whatever and getting pegged right behind the ear by a wooden blackboard duster from 10 yards.

We need more Bens and fewer Mr. McLintocks. Yes, he got us through maths but wouldn’t surprise me if none of us continued with it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024