Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… 21:50 - Apr 22 with 1187 viewsunstableblue

… obvious I suppose

But just think England and Ipswich glory over a month!

[Post edited 22 Apr 2022 21:50]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 22:05 - Apr 22 with 1100 viewsSitfcB

And England play on a Friday night…hope we get a home game for the day after.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 22:14 - Apr 22 with 1076 viewsunstableblue

I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 22:05 - Apr 22 by SitfcB

And England play on a Friday night…hope we get a home game for the day after.

Yes saw that Sitters… Friday night out in Ipswich watching the game then a big match the following day.

Or perhaps Wimbledon or Charlton away?!

I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 09:27 - Apr 23 with 695 viewsmatt92

Seems odd that our season starts early when there'll be no pause.
I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 11:23 - Apr 23 with 567 viewsunstableblue

I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 09:27 - Apr 23 by matt92

Seems odd that our season starts early when there'll be no pause.

Good point Matt... especially with them ending the same time as the Championship - "The final day of the 2022/23 season in the Championship, League One and League Two will be across the weekend of Saturday 6 May 2023, with the Sky Bet EFL Play-Off Finals scheduled for the 27-29 May 2023."

Anyway its 98 days, 3.5 hrs till the season starts! which ain't long! but not soon enough.

I wonder if League One will have less midweek games or the Championship will be more condensed!:

"The EFL schedule for the 2022/23 season has been confirmed, with the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two set to start on the weekend of Saturday 30 July 2022. Match round 16 in the Championship, set to take place on Saturday 12 November, will be the final round of fixtures played ahead of the call-up period for the tournament, which begins on Monday 14 November. The Championship will resume on 10 December 2022 following the culmination of the World Cup Group Stages, whilst League One and League Two fixtures will continue as normal."

I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 11:44 - Apr 23 with 540 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 11:23 - Apr 23 by unstableblue

Good point Matt... especially with them ending the same time as the Championship - "The final day of the 2022/23 season in the Championship, League One and League Two will be across the weekend of Saturday 6 May 2023, with the Sky Bet EFL Play-Off Finals scheduled for the 27-29 May 2023."

Anyway its 98 days, 3.5 hrs till the season starts! which ain't long! but not soon enough.

I wonder if League One will have less midweek games or the Championship will be more condensed!:

"The EFL schedule for the 2022/23 season has been confirmed, with the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two set to start on the weekend of Saturday 30 July 2022. Match round 16 in the Championship, set to take place on Saturday 12 November, will be the final round of fixtures played ahead of the call-up period for the tournament, which begins on Monday 14 November. The Championship will resume on 10 December 2022 following the culmination of the World Cup Group Stages, whilst League One and League Two fixtures will continue as normal."

If we are starting early and finishing on time without any break, then there must be fewer midweek matches. Will work well for a slimmer squad which I am sure is McKenna's aim too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 12:19 - Apr 23 with 485 viewswaveneyblue

I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 11:44 - Apr 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

If we are starting early and finishing on time without any break, then there must be fewer midweek matches. Will work well for a slimmer squad which I am sure is McKenna's aim too.

You're forgetting wave 79 of Covid meaning some of our opposition will be calling off games left right and sideways...
I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 12:29 - Apr 23 with 454 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I hadn’t realised that League One and Two kept going through the World Cup… on 12:19 - Apr 23 by waveneyblue

You're forgetting wave 79 of Covid meaning some of our opposition will be calling off games left right and sideways...

Which will bring even less fixture congestion than we have now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024