Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your preference to grace the Prem next season ? (For any reason and if you care) 18:17 - May 13 with 773 viewsPerublue

Your preference to grace the Prem next season ? (For any reason and if you care)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Your preference to grace the Prem next season ? (For any reason and if you care) on 18:27 - May 13 with 740 viewsIllinoisblue

In order of preference: Forest, Luton, Hudds, Blunts

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Your preference to grace the Prem next season ? (For any reason and if you care) on 18:34 - May 13 with 720 viewsgainsboroughblue

Forest for me. Cooper has done a superb job and it's been a long time since they've graced the top flight. A good club who we 've had some great games with over the years.

I wouldn't begrudge Luton either after the journey they've had. Nothing against the other two but they've both been in the Prem recently.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Your preference to grace the Prem next season ? (For any reason and if you care) on 22:35 - May 13 with 610 viewsPendejo

Your preference to grace the Prem next season ? (For any reason and if you care) on 18:27 - May 13 by Illinoisblue

In order of preference: Forest, Luton, Hudds, Blunts

Voted Luton because of their ground, cost of squad and the job as performed by Jones.
Forest under Cooper have been exceptional they deserve a crack.

The other 2 have had more recent experience.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Your preference to grace the Prem next season ? (For any reason and if you care) on 05:50 - May 14 with 535 viewsChondzoresk

Forest please. Before covid I was sitting chatting to a group of Forest fans at a pub in Yarmouth. They had an awful lot of respect for ITFC. They were a great bunch and bought me a couple of drinks. Even if that hadn’t have happened, due to their history I would have gone for them anyway.
[Post edited 14 May 2022 5:50]
Your preference to grace the Prem next season ? (For any reason and if you care) on 09:54 - May 14 with 469 viewsTrumptonBlue

I can’t believe any self-respecting Town fan would vote for Sheffield United.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024