Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any talented young artists out there, or rather, with kids that are... 16:34 - May 17 with 667 viewshoppy

Might be interested in taking part in this, and having their artwork displayed at the Suffolk Show... there's a little while left to enter, although the deadline for entries should be this Friday (20th May), I believe they have extended the deadline until next Wednesday....

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2022/may/going-to-the-match-art-competition/
[Post edited 17 May 2022 17:23]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 16:35 - May 17 with 649 viewsfooters

No way am I being a life member of the Groovy Gang.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 16:36 - May 17 with 645 viewsKeno

There are some war artists on here and some peace artists

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 16:37 - May 17 with 638 viewsMattinLondon

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 16:35 - May 17 by footers

Not even for a free holiday to Spain? There will be roller skating and a disco.
Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 16:39 - May 17 with 619 viewsSTYG

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 16:37 - May 17 by MattinLondon

Here we go, here we go, here we go.
Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 16:41 - May 17 with 606 viewsfooters

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 16:37 - May 17 by MattinLondon

I'll try not to get ketchup down my shirt.

But no promises.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 16:44 - May 17 with 600 viewsSTYG

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 16:41 - May 17 by footers

I'll try not to get ketchup down my shirt.

But no promises.

And just in case, you know.

There's in Del's flight bag.
Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 17:37 - May 17 with 531 viewshoppy

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 16:35 - May 17 by footers

Groovy Gang?

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 17:52 - May 17 with 507 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 17:37 - May 17 by hoppy

Groovy Gang?

Here you go;

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 19:45 - May 17 with 445 viewshoppy

Any talented young artists out there, or with kids that are... on 17:52 - May 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

Here you go;

Ah… had forgotten that, thank you!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024