Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you don't like the new home shirt.. 11:30 - Jun 16 with 1290 viewsWallingford_Boy

You have no style, it really is that simple.

Away shirt, a bit meh... but the home shirt is a proper decent 90s retro design and that era has never been cooler.

RIP Sir Bobby

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 11:46 - Jun 16 with 1237 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The 90's era was much cooler in the actual 90's I can promise you that.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 13:32 - Jun 16 with 1108 viewsitfc_bucks

Hate to be "that bloke", but are you sure you've got them the right way round?

Away shirt is exactly what we needed. The home shirt, 4/10 - could do better.
If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 14:18 - Jun 16 with 1025 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 13:32 - Jun 16 by itfc_bucks

Hate to be "that bloke", but are you sure you've got them the right way round?

Away shirt is exactly what we needed. The home shirt, 4/10 - could do better.

Oh I definitely have them the right way around, the detail on the home shirt is just so good.

Away shirt design is decent, just red is not a great colour for anyone to wear.

RIP Sir Bobby

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 14:18 - Jun 16 with 1021 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 11:46 - Jun 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

The 90's era was much cooler in the actual 90's I can promise you that.

You ain't wrong there!

Assume you were on the pitch at Oxford in 92, being a "local" also?

RIP Sir Bobby

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 15:04 - Jun 16 with 900 viewsGlasgowBlue

It looks far better on the shop dummy than it does in the player photos. The colours look sharper.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 15:21 - Jun 16 with 849 viewsKitman

Never thought turning up to a fixture in a replica shirt was much of a 'style' statement any day whatever era it resembles....

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 17:03 - Jun 16 with 729 viewsjeera

Having never owned a replica shirt I do wonder if they are cut different to those the player wear, which look rather tailored.

I would imagine a great number of fans over a certain age who would like one would struggle a bit with that look.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 18:04 - Jun 16 with 662 viewsVeggie

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 17:03 - Jun 16 by jeera

Having never owned a replica shirt I do wonder if they are cut different to those the player wear, which look rather tailored.

I would imagine a great number of fans over a certain age who would like one would struggle a bit with that look.

I thinks it’s more a case of the average fan is cut differently to the average player. Never owned a replica shirt? Even when in your teens / twenties?
Login to get fewer ads

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 18:45 - Jun 16 with 608 viewsMattinLondon

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 18:04 - Jun 16 by Veggie

I thinks it’s more a case of the average fan is cut differently to the average player. Never owned a replica shirt? Even when in your teens / twenties?

Is your first sentence a polite way for saying that there are an awful lot of tubby fatties out there?
If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 18:48 - Jun 16 with 596 viewsVeggie

If you don't like the new home shirt.. on 18:45 - Jun 16 by MattinLondon

Is your first sentence a polite way for saying that there are an awful lot of tubby fatties out there?

Well not exactly, but not that many of our fanbase (at matches anyway) have the physique of a 25 year old professional footballer. Myself very much included.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2022 19:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024