Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. 09:02 - Jun 18 with 1141 viewsunstableblue

…. (On loan) When we played them away… has joined Southampton

I thought you should know

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:07 - Jun 18 with 1101 viewsEireannach_gorm

He is very young but will be a great keeper. He is a RoI senior international.
Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:13 - Jun 18 with 1071 viewsChrisd

Why this need to write players off after one poor display? Did u not have off games when you played football? He’s a young lad, playing in a key position he’s going to make mistakes, but he’s clearly got potential to have been at City and he’s already a full international. One indifferent display against us doesn’t mean he isn’t a decent keeper as the price tag shows.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 9:15]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:25 - Jun 18 with 1010 viewsunstableblue

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:13 - Jun 18 by Chrisd

Why this need to write players off after one poor display? Did u not have off games when you played football? He’s a young lad, playing in a key position he’s going to make mistakes, but he’s clearly got potential to have been at City and he’s already a full international. One indifferent display against us doesn’t mean he isn’t a decent keeper as the price tag shows.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 9:15]

Why do people read things into other posts and get so excited?

Read my post, where exactly did I ‘write him off’, in fact I offered no opinion.

I just said he had a mare against us in one game! I couldn’t actually remember how he played at PR? I assume better, but not remarkable.

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:34 - Jun 18 with 988 viewsChrisd

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:25 - Jun 18 by unstableblue

Read my post, where exactly did I ‘write him off’, in fact I offered no opinion.

I just said he had a mare against us in one game! I couldn’t actually remember how he played at PR? I assume better, but not remarkable.

The fact you used the word ‘mare’ implying because he had a poor game against us how could Southampton possibly pay that amount for him? Have I interpreted that wrongly then?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 9:41]

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:48 - Jun 18 with 948 viewscatch74

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:25 - Jun 18 by unstableblue

Think Chris has a soft spot for him.
Sheff Wed sign Stockdale by Smithy 15 Jun 2022 16:03
Bonne/Chaplin gaffe aside this seems a massive downgrade from BPF

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:53 - Jun 18 with 913 viewsChrisd

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:48 - Jun 18 by catch74

Think Chris has a soft spot for him.
Sheff Wed sign Stockdale by Smithy 15 Jun 2022 16:03
Bonne/Chaplin gaffe aside this seems a massive downgrade from BPF

You’ve caught me out!! At least I’m consistent, well some of the time. 😄
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 9:54]

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 10:20 - Jun 18 with 794 viewsunstableblue

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:34 - Jun 18 by Chrisd

The fact you used the word ‘mare’ implying because he had a poor game against us how could Southampton possibly pay that amount for him? Have I interpreted that wrongly then?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 9:41]

Now you’re projecting that I’m questioning the fee! Which I don’t even what it is?!

He won player of the season at Pompey! No one gets player of a season at a club without being quality.

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 10:24 - Jun 18 with 789 viewsunstableblue

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 09:07 - Jun 18 by Eireannach_gorm

He is very young but will be a great keeper. He is a RoI senior international.

Player of the season at Pompey

Shows what quality Man City must have.

They will be frightening with Haaland next season. Give Grealish more games.

Big push for the Champions League no doubt.

Spurs are spending!

Login to get fewer ads

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 10:52 - Jun 18 with 744 viewsChrisd

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 10:20 - Jun 18 by unstableblue

Now you’re projecting that I’m questioning the fee! Which I don’t even what it is?!

He won player of the season at Pompey! No one gets player of a season at a club without being quality.

And being consistent in their displays with the occasional slippage in performance which obviously happened that night.

Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 11:42 - Jun 18 with 685 viewsTrumptonBlue

That’ll please the Pompey fans. Would be like Celina signing for the budgies.
Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 13:54 - Jun 18 with 561 viewsVeggie

Apparently being young means he will 100% become a great player in the future. Where have I heard that before?
Bazunu the Man City young goalie… who had a mare for Pompey…. on 13:59 - Jun 18 with 552 viewsPhilTWTD

And who had a blinder playing for Rochdale at Portman Road the previous season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024