Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonny Bairstow 14:22 - Jun 27 with 677 viewsEnigma_Blue

Approaching every innings like he is playing in a T20 match. 50 from just 30 deliveries, he is doing for England what the selectors hoped Josh Butler would do on a consistent basis. A joy to watch.
Jonny Bairstow on 14:28 - Jun 27 with 631 viewsSaleAway

When he is in this sort of form, he is so hard to bowl at. Absolutely mental.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Jonny Bairstow on 14:56 - Jun 27 with 552 viewsMookamoo

Thought I would tune in earlier and listen for a bit, only to find Bairstow has done it already.

Must have wanted to beat the traffic
Jonny Bairstow on 14:59 - Jun 27 with 544 viewsgiant_stow

Its lovely to see people come good innit.

(Gives me hope!)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Jonny Bairstow on 15:48 - Jun 27 with 464 viewsgainsboroughblue

Jonny Bairstow on 14:56 - Jun 27 by Mookamoo

Thought I would tune in earlier and listen for a bit, only to find Bairstow has done it already.

Must have wanted to beat the traffic

Same! I was glad play was delayed until after lunch as it gave me an opportunity to listen from home this afternoon.

Should really have known we'd knock off the required runs in little over an hour.

I strongly suspect Bracewell will play very few tests after this. An absolutely bizarre selection from NZ.

This new look England bodes well. Gets right in the face of the opposition. We are an opening pair away from being a very good side again. I would say a spinner too, but didn't want to detract from a decent Leach performance.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024