Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The habitable world is being gradually trashed 22:31 - Jun 30 with 699 viewsDubtractor

And the human race is actively ensuring that we keep doing so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-62000742

Bloody hell humans depress me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The habitable world is being gradually trashed on 22:33 - Jun 30 with 655 viewsJ2BLUE

Holy sh1t.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The habitable world is being gradually trashed on 22:36 - Jun 30 with 641 viewsDanTheMan

Depressingly voted along the lines you'd expect. All so a handful of people can make more money. The selfishness is beyond belief.

It's disgusting.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The habitable world is being gradually trashed on 22:39 - Jun 30 with 622 viewsStevieH

The state of us………

[Post edited 30 Jun 2022 22:41]
The habitable world is being gradually trashed on 22:40 - Jun 30 with 612 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

6 votes to 3. Ain't democracy great!!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The habitable world is being gradually trashed on 23:17 - Jun 30 with 540 viewsJDB23

The habitable world is being gradually trashed on 22:40 - Jun 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

6 votes to 3. Ain't democracy great!!!

Seems like a pretty crazy system, you can remain in the SC for life once selected and the selections are heavily political. I assume it would be possible for a President to nominate all 9 justices if all of the previous 9 died/retired during their term?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2022 23:19]
The habitable world is being gradually trashed on 00:22 - Jul 1 with 491 viewsLord_Lucan

Biden is growing on me as it happens.

Friday toon

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The habitable world is being gradually trashed on 09:03 - Jul 1 with 330 viewsGuthrum

Think the US Supreme Court will be reformed pretty soon. Ridiculous to have such a small number of overtly political appointees, who then have tenure for life, if they want (thus drastically reducing turnover). Warps it from a legal institution into a partisan forum for driving policy, over the heads of elected President and Congress.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The habitable world is being gradually trashed on 09:15 - Jul 1 with 311 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Supreme Court no longer interprets law does it, it's just a partisan tool driven by identity politics

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024