Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! 08:19 - Jul 4 with 638 viewsKeno

Could this be todays 10 pager, well sheets anyway

Who on here is in favour of things being tighter for al fresco poo, and how does this affect stake parks?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/04/call-to-tighten-new-zealand-law-th

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:00 - Jul 4 with 554 viewsPlums

Perhaps this should be on their school curriculum
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143281619433?epid=88368401&hash=item215c4001e9:g:

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:11 - Jul 4 with 534 viewsbluelagos

I want to know why horse riders happily leave horse sh1t all over the roads / byways? Dog walkers are responsible for their pets mess so why do horse riders not have the same responsibility?

Bag it up and take it home.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:14 - Jul 4 with 527 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:11 - Jul 4 by bluelagos

I want to know why horse riders happily leave horse sh1t all over the roads / byways? Dog walkers are responsible for their pets mess so why do horse riders not have the same responsibility?

Strangely would that increase the number of pony and traps we see on the roads?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:17 - Jul 4 with 519 viewsbluelagos

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:14 - Jul 4 by You_Bloo_Right

Strangely would that increase the number of pony and traps we see on the roads?

Probably.

Leave only footprints, take only memories...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:34 - Jul 4 with 470 viewsKeno

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:17 - Jul 4 by bluelagos

Probably.

Leave only footprints, take only memories...

you mean tread in the horse poo and walk hime the smell?

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:47 - Jul 4 with 446 viewsPlums

I don’t disagree but there’s also a big difference between herbivore and carnivore poo.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:52 - Jul 4 with 443 viewsWeWereZombies

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:00 - Jul 4 by Plums

Perhaps this should be on their school curriculum
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143281619433?epid=88368401&hash=item215c4001e9:g:

Do we really need to spend £10.57 to be told how to do what a bear, or indeed a kiwi, does in the woods? Anyway, as an active member of the Mountain Bothies Association my advice is to carry a spade with you when in the great outdoors so that you can bury your faecal matter at a minimum of three inches deep and thirty metres away from a water course. Do the same with you wee, well don't try and scoop it up and bury it, just make sure you are well away from a river or a stream - freshwater stream, not the stream issuing forth...or an illegal stream prohibited by Gav. Also, you don't need to scoop up solids if you dig the hole first and have a good aim. Sorry, I didn't expect to write so much on this - that will be £10.57 please everyone.

https://www.outdooraccess-scotland.scot/practical-guide-all/camping/human-waste

[edit] If you are staying at a bothy and it has one of those peat cutters as the communal poo spade then you are in luck, they are brilliant for quickly digging a deep hole in which to leave your contribution to the upkeep of the soil for future generations.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2022 10:02]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:58 - Jul 4 with 433 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Some of the drug addicts on my old estate used to frequently leave their Sh1t on the pavement/steps/wherever they fancied, so horse manure would be a definite upgrade!
Login to get fewer ads

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:58 - Jul 4 with 431 viewsjudespiveyg

Horses are herbivores, dogs are carnivores. Dog crap is much more toxic and harmful to the environment.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 10:00 - Jul 4 with 427 viewsKeno

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 09:52 - Jul 4 by WeWereZombies

Do we really need to spend £10.57 to be told how to do what a bear, or indeed a kiwi, does in the woods? Anyway, as an active member of the Mountain Bothies Association my advice is to carry a spade with you when in the great outdoors so that you can bury your faecal matter at a minimum of three inches deep and thirty metres away from a water course. Do the same with you wee, well don't try and scoop it up and bury it, just make sure you are well away from a river or a stream - freshwater stream, not the stream issuing forth...or an illegal stream prohibited by Gav. Also, you don't need to scoop up solids if you dig the hole first and have a good aim. Sorry, I didn't expect to write so much on this - that will be £10.57 please everyone.

https://www.outdooraccess-scotland.scot/practical-guide-all/camping/human-waste

[edit] If you are staying at a bothy and it has one of those peat cutters as the communal poo spade then you are in luck, they are brilliant for quickly digging a deep hole in which to leave your contribution to the upkeep of the soil for future generations.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2022 10:02]

In Scotland dont they deep fry that and serve it as Haggis?

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 10:04 - Jul 4 with 411 viewsWeWereZombies

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 10:00 - Jul 4 by Keno

In Scotland dont they deep fry that and serve it as Haggis?

The haggis is generally much too quick on its feet to be caught by someone with their trousers round their ankles, although it might help the stalker if a full moon is out...

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 10:06 - Jul 4 with 407 viewsKeno

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 10:04 - Jul 4 by WeWereZombies

The haggis is generally much too quick on its feet to be caught by someone with their trousers round their ankles, although it might help the stalker if a full moon is out...

Thare are strange wild beasties up in the highlands, not least the feral bagpipe monster

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 10:10 - Jul 4 with 401 viewsWeWereZombies

New Zealand to review outdoor pooing laws!! on 10:06 - Jul 4 by Keno

Thare are strange wild beasties up in the highlands, not least the feral bagpipe monster

I know, it's like watching 'Alien' when those things start to inject themselves into someone's face, no wonder the victim makes such a noise.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024