Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class 17:28 - Oct 4 with 2317 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 17:35 - Oct 4 with 2223 viewsbungaytractor

What is yom kipur? At breakfast sometimes say yum kipper but not yom kipur lol
Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 17:59 - Oct 4 with 2034 viewsTheBoyBlue

To be fair, whenever ITFC do this, there are usually people who feel they have moan about it. If it doesn't interest them or they don't understand or want to understand it, I don't understand why they can't just ignore it.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:07 - Oct 4 with 1963 viewsMattinLondon

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 17:59 - Oct 4 by TheBoyBlue

To be fair, whenever ITFC do this, there are usually people who feel they have moan about it. If it doesn't interest them or they don't understand or want to understand it, I don't understand why they can't just ignore it.

It’s also quite disingenuous as well. A lot of the haters (think that’s modern speak) have had replies critical of their initial response.

The bigger the club the more absolute bell ends that club has - it seems Liverpool fans are targeted by many who are happy to take a pop at them for any reason. I don’t see other fans being held up to the same moral gold standard
Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:29 - Oct 4 with 1826 viewsIllinoisblue

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 17:35 - Oct 4 by bungaytractor

Wahey!!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:34 - Oct 4 with 1785 viewsPassionNotAnger

Forgive me if there is an obvious thing I’ve missed but why are you targeting the fans for a lack of class over something sent out by their official Twitter account?

Isn’t the generalization or targetting of a wide group something to be avoided?
Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:39 - Oct 4 with 1743 viewsbungaytractor

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:29 - Oct 4 by Illinoisblue

Wahey!!

No one liked the jethro joke i put so thought id give it a go with this one
Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:43 - Oct 4 with 1701 viewsSwansea_Blue

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 17:35 - Oct 4 by bungaytractor

Their new signing. Jury’s still out, but a lot of them think israeli good.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:49 - Oct 4 with 1649 viewsKievthegreat

Don't think it's a Liverpool specific issue. Unfortunately if a major sports team tweets about any non-Christian religious holiday, there will be Neanderthals typing bile. Seen similar crap when sports teams post about pride as well. The internet is full of weapons grade morons unfortunately.
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:54 - Oct 4 with 1606 viewsSwansea_Blue

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:34 - Oct 4 by PassionNotAnger

Forgive me if there is an obvious thing I’ve missed but why are you targeting the fans for a lack of class over something sent out by their official Twitter account?

It’ll be the responses to the tweet. Lots of references to Palestine and the like, which is inevitable however daft and inappropriate here. Not that we’ve any way of knowing if any are genuine Liverpool fans. And besides, Twitter seems a cesspit, so I certainly wouldn’t generalise off a few idiots on there.

Edited to make sense!
[Post edited 4 Oct 2022 19:02]

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:01 - Oct 4 with 1501 viewsPassionNotAnger

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:54 - Oct 4 by Swansea_Blue

It’ll be the responses to the tweet. Lots of references to Palestine and the like, which is inevitable however daft and inappropriate here. Not that we’ve any way of knowing if any are genuine Liverpool fans. And besides, Twitter seems a cesspit, so I certainly wouldn’t generalise off a few idiots on there.

Edited to make sense!

Thanks, I generally don’t bother reading responses on Twitter as it’s often a cess-pit but thought that might be the case.

Personally I think it’s a shame the OP had labeled an entire fan base negatively because of it, that’s lazy generalization
Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:03 - Oct 4 with 1481 viewslowhouseblue

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:54 - Oct 4 by Swansea_Blue

Edited to make sense!

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:03 - Oct 4 with 1475 viewsSwansea_Blue

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:01 - Oct 4 by PassionNotAnger

Thanks, I generally don’t bother reading responses on Twitter as it’s often a cess-pit but thought that might be the case.

Personally I think it’s a shame the OP had labeled an entire fan base negatively because of it, that’s lazy generalization

Yeah, it’s a bit of a stretch to call out the fanbase based on some tweets. Especially as there a history with smears against Liverpool fans.

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:05 - Oct 4 with 1441 viewsGlasgowBlue

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:34 - Oct 4 by PassionNotAnger

Read the replies.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:10 - Oct 4 with 1405 viewsIllinoisblue

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 18:39 - Oct 4 by bungaytractor

No one liked the jethro joke i put so thought id give it a go with this one

You tried your best and that’s what counts

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:17 - Oct 4 with 1328 viewsSwansea_Blue

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:03 - Oct 4 by lowhouseblue

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:37 - Oct 4 with 1184 viewsPassionNotAnger

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:10 - Oct 4 by Illinoisblue

Can’t see why on earth id want to read replies from some anonymous people on Twitter to a well intentioned tweet from LFC?

Still think your post is unnecessarily tarring an entire fanbase though. Personally with your (understandable) position against antisemitism being prejudiced against an entire group based on some anonymous comments (following a very positive comment by the official club) is a shame and perhaps even a little at odds with your wish for inclusivity, tolerance and understanding.
Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:37 - Oct 4 with 1182 viewsbungaytractor

Liverpool fans showing their usual lack of class on 19:10 - Oct 4 by Illinoisblue

Thanks i will try some more jokes maybe but no one seems to like them
But someone asked me to do it so i will try to be better
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024