Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland fanzine blog on Championship. 14:30 - Feb 20 with 1498 viewsPinewoodblue

Why we should hold no fear, assuming of course we get out of this league.

https://www.a-love-supreme.com/single-post/will-sunderland-get-promoted

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Sunderland fanzine blog on Championship. on 14:40 - Feb 20 with 1442 viewsgainsboroughblue

Of the games I have seen, it looks piss poor. Burnley have obviously stood head and shoulders and looks like Sheff Utd will join them in the Prem.

Middlesbrough are the best of the rest but Nodge still have a chance of top 6 with it being so bunched up and mediocre and I wouldn't put it past them to scrape through a play-off scenario.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Sunderland fanzine blog on Championship. on 15:21 - Feb 20 with 1297 viewstonybied

Sunderland fanzine blog on Championship. on 14:40 - Feb 20 by gainsboroughblue

Of the games I have seen, it looks piss poor. Burnley have obviously stood head and shoulders and looks like Sheff Utd will join them in the Prem.

Middlesbrough are the best of the rest but Nodge still have a chance of top 6 with it being so bunched up and mediocre and I wouldn't put it past them to scrape through a play-off scenario.

It's really starting to bug me how they have been awful for months now yet they never seem to drop more than 2-3 points off the playoffs yet we have a couple of months of mediocrity, fall 10 points off the leaders and the chasing pack all pretty much catch up level with us. Circumstance always seems to fall in their favor and against ours!
Sunderland fanzine blog on Championship. on 15:27 - Feb 20 with 1264 viewsPinewoodblue

Sunderland fanzine blog on Championship. on 15:21 - Feb 20 by tonybied

It's really starting to bug me how they have been awful for months now yet they never seem to drop more than 2-3 points off the playoffs yet we have a couple of months of mediocrity, fall 10 points off the leaders and the chasing pack all pretty much catch up level with us. Circumstance always seems to fall in their favor and against ours!

That Norwich are still as high as they are in the table is a reflection on the quality of the teams around them.

No disrespect to either team but you wouldn't expect Millwall and Luton to both be in play off places this late in the season.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Sunderland fanzine blog on Championship. on 19:19 - Feb 20 with 927 viewsbournemouthblue

Sunderland fanzine blog on Championship. on 14:40 - Feb 20 by gainsboroughblue

Agreed and we can't have that!

I do wonder how much CoVid has effected the league, it seems particularly weak this season

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Sunderland fanzine blog on Championship. on 06:51 - Feb 21 with 671 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Also worth noting that Sheff Utd are 2nd on 61 points form 32 matches, GD of 25. In League 1, we are 3rd on 60 pts from 32 matches with GD of 29. Criticism of McKenna is way out of line. Let's see where the next month takes us. Agree with the Sunderland view that Championship is much more similar to L1 than it is to the Prem, and like Sunderland we are well set up for the Championship if we can get out of this division.

Poll: would you rather

Sunderland fanzine blog on Championship. on 08:08 - Feb 21 with 559 viewsMetal_Hacker

Seems crazy that we're more fit for purpose in the Championship than League One

As good as we are at times , Wednesday have so much right in terms getting out of this league with personnel but coincidentally I believe they'd struggle in the Champ with the squad they have

If we managed to make it up this season , with a few tweaks I believe we'd go pretty well with the squad we have

Who's right and who's wrong ?!

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024