| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 10:23 - Mar 25 with 11133 views | PhilTWTD | The TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 19th Apr 2023 09:44The battle at the top of League One continues with the Blues second with only four games to play, so give the TWTD League Calculator a go to assess how the final weeks of the season might pan out. 4
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 12:45 - Mar 29 with 10084 views | oncebluealwaysblue |
As interesting as this is, it's got Wednesday down to win all 9 of their remaining games. It gave FGR a 5% chance of beating Wednesday, and we know how that turned out. Just not exactly reliable for data. (Yes I know it's just a prediction tool, but still) Edit: Point proven with the Cheltenham draw! [Post edited 30 Mar 2023 11:07]
|  | |  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 17:27 - Apr 1 with 9229 views | Kropotkin123 |
Don't tell Gav, but I prefer that one. Not faffing with the score and in date order. Makes e think more of potential form and teams playing to survive, play-off, etc |  |
|  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 13:06 - Apr 5 with 8257 views | GavTWTD |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 17:27 - Apr 1 by Kropotkin123 | Don't tell Gav, but I prefer that one. Not faffing with the score and in date order. Makes e think more of potential form and teams playing to survive, play-off, etc |
Ok, fair criticism. I've updated it to show match dates throughout. I still think entering scores is important, but if you don't want that level of detail you can just use the tab keys and enter 1-0 for wins or leave 0-0 for draws. Unfortunately the older calculations will look messy as the matches weren't saved in date order previously, but new ones will look fine.
|  |
|  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 15:39 - Apr 5 with 8143 views | lizzibee | Had great fun with this earlier. Came out with us top with 100 points and Plymouth hot on our heels with 99. I hope I'm right! |  | |  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 19:49 - Apr 5 with 8055 views | BanksterDebtSlave |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 15:39 - Apr 5 by lizzibee | Had great fun with this earlier. Came out with us top with 100 points and Plymouth hot on our heels with 99. I hope I'm right! |
Think we've nailed it. http://www.twtd.co.uk/league-c Which part of that link would make it show on the thread Gav? [Post edited 5 Apr 2023 22:36]
|  |
| "They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches." | | Poll: | What you watching. |
|  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 21:17 - Apr 5 with 8020 views | GavTWTD |
It says, right at the bottom. [ leaguec..... ] |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 06:20 - Apr 6 with 7933 views | Kropotkin123 |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 13:06 - Apr 5 by GavTWTD | Ok, fair criticism. I've updated it to show match dates throughout. I still think entering scores is important, but if you don't want that level of detail you can just use the tab keys and enter 1-0 for wins or leave 0-0 for draws. Unfortunately the older calculations will look messy as the matches weren't saved in date order previously, but new ones will look fine.
|
Oh nice one! Thank you. I kind of feel guilty now too!! Hope it wasn't much effort. Appreciated :) |  |
|  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 06:26 - Apr 6 with 7928 views | Kropotkin123 |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 06:20 - Apr 6 by Kropotkin123 | Oh nice one! Thank you. I kind of feel guilty now too!! Hope it wasn't much effort. Appreciated :) |
More hope than prediction1
|  |
|  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 08:50 - Apr 7 with 7690 views | ArchiRob |
Championship by 2 points on that Hope I am like Nostradamus 👠|  |
|  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 11:39 - Apr 12 with 6237 views | TractorCam | Team Pld W D L F A W D L F A Pts GD Plymouth Argyle 46 20 1 2 43 15 9 8 6 35 32 96 31 Ipswich Town 46 16 6 1 55 14 11 8 4 38 23 95 56 Sheffield Wednesday 46 15 6 2 49 18 11 7 5 29 20 91 40 Barnsley 46 17 2 4 51 24 10 6 7 30 20 89 37 [Post edited 12 Apr 2023 11:40]
|  |
|  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 16:42 - Apr 12 with 6104 views | The_Realist_09 |
|  | |  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 18:45 - Apr 12 with 6059 views | cressi |
Everyone will drop points I had Ipswich 96 Wednesday 95 Plymouth 94 Barnsley 90 Man City to win Premier by two points Relegated Southampton, Forest and Leeds |  | |  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 19:12 - Apr 15 with 5489 views | Bluroo | At this point 3 wins and 2 draws from the last 5 (96 pts) guarantees promo due to our GD. But having had a few goes on the calculator, I honestly think 2 wins and a draw (taking us to 92 pts) will be sufficient given Wendies form (and provided we do not lose to Barnsley). Wendies away to Bristol and Barnsley away to Lincoln on Tue… hopefully the asking price will be down to 94 pts after those fixtures… COYB |  | |  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 11:39 - Apr 16 with 5191 views | quirkie |
|  |
|  |
| TWTD League Calculator 2022/23 on 17:32 - Apr 29 with 1718 views | positivity | just tried it, it's saying ipswich are getting promoted! could someone check my maths? |  |
|  |
| |