Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Executive boxes in Magnus stand 22:39 - Apr 30 with 2305 viewsWonnorCickhamm

Anyone know how much they are per game/season?

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 22:57 - Apr 30 with 2228 viewsle2blue

Well last season they were £24,300 + VAT, obviously they'll increase in cost with us being in the championship, as will demand.

For more info email rosie.richardson@itfc.co.uk who is super helpful.
Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 23:26 - Apr 30 with 2134 viewsbournemouthblue

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 22:57 - Apr 30 by le2blue

Well last season they were £24,300 + VAT, obviously they'll increase in cost with us being in the championship, as will demand.

For more info email rosie.richardson@itfc.co.uk who is super helpful.

Per season surely, not game?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 23:45 - Apr 30 with 2078 viewsDeano69

There’s only one suite available on a per game basis but normally it part of the match day sponsor deal. As mentioned, £20k or so for a season but there’s currently nine available and a waiting list. They would almost double if we made the Premier League.

Cobbold boxes are available per game. 8 seats around £1000-1500 depending on game grading. Food and drink etc is an additional cost on all these.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 00:27 - May 1 with 1975 viewsPinewoodblue

There is a.large void space North stand end of Magnus available for new executive boxes.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 06:06 - May 1 with 1806 viewsclive_baker

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 23:45 - Apr 30 by Deano69

There’s only one suite available on a per game basis but normally it part of the match day sponsor deal. As mentioned, £20k or so for a season but there’s currently nine available and a waiting list. They would almost double if we made the Premier League.

Cobbold boxes are available per game. 8 seats around £1000-1500 depending on game grading. Food and drink etc is an additional cost on all these.

Cobbold boxes are good value IMO. Access to centre spot bar, complimentary tea & coffee, all league & cup games etc. Can add half time food if you want to. Works out about £50 per head per game currently I think if you have it for a season. Although imagine demand will send that up.
[Post edited 1 May 2023 6:09]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 06:56 - May 1 with 1711 viewsLord_Lucan

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 06:06 - May 1 by clive_baker

Cobbold boxes are good value IMO. Access to centre spot bar, complimentary tea & coffee, all league & cup games etc. Can add half time food if you want to. Works out about £50 per head per game currently I think if you have it for a season. Although imagine demand will send that up.
[Post edited 1 May 2023 6:09]

All executive boxes are boring IMHO, devoid of atmosphere and you can’t even have a beer watching the game.

Much rather be in the thick of it.

In fact I’d rather watch it on TV. I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to be in one.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 07:04 - May 1 with 1682 viewsclive_baker

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 06:56 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

All executive boxes are boring IMHO, devoid of atmosphere and you can’t even have a beer watching the game.

Much rather be in the thick of it.

In fact I’d rather watch it on TV. I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to be in one.

I think there’s a time and a place. I only ever go in them by invite and that’s pretty rare. I agree with you though, wouldn’t fancy being in a box away at Millwall, I want to be on the terrace.

When you’re at home to some dross in the winter though it is pretty nice to sit in there with the heating on and a nice cup of tea. Maybe I’m getting old. It’s not like you can drink beer on the terrace either, you do have better and quicker access to booze in a box, way easier to get 2 in at half time.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 07:17 - May 1 with 1638 viewsLord_Lucan

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 07:04 - May 1 by clive_baker

I think there’s a time and a place. I only ever go in them by invite and that’s pretty rare. I agree with you though, wouldn’t fancy being in a box away at Millwall, I want to be on the terrace.

When you’re at home to some dross in the winter though it is pretty nice to sit in there with the heating on and a nice cup of tea. Maybe I’m getting old. It’s not like you can drink beer on the terrace either, you do have better and quicker access to booze in a box, way easier to get 2 in at half time.

I’m a bit like you inasmuch as I have hardly been in them, only a handful of times, I’ve been to more at Villa and they are equally dated and boring as Cobbold.

One thing I did use to like but haven’t done it for a while was pre match lunch at the Centre Spot - especially if Bryan Hamilton was host.

Had one memorable ocassion when ArtsBossbeard got reprimanded by BH for inappropriate behaviour.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 08:30 - May 1 with 1343 viewsMaySixth

About £46,000 for 2023/2024

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 08:34 - May 1 with 1313 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Executive boxes in Magnus stand on 00:27 - May 1 by Pinewoodblue

There is a.large void space North stand end of Magnus available for new executive boxes.

Planning permission to add more boxes in 'the void' has been sought.

https://ppc.ipswich.gov.uk/appndetails.asp?iAppID=23/00311/FUL&sType=&se

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024