Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young 16:24 - May 1 with 2492 viewsGeoffSentence

And how he seemed to be a bit of a fringe player this year.

So was very surprised to discover that he has actually made more appearances for us this season than any other since he joined us.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 16:47 - May 1 with 2334 viewspositivity

not that hard to be fair!

his chances have been very limited since clarke came in, hope he gets a good move, as he's a quality lower champ/higher league one player. just needs an injury free run

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 17:28 - May 1 with 2121 viewscressi

I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 16:47 - May 1 by positivity

not that hard to be fair!

his chances have been very limited since clarke came in, hope he gets a good move, as he's a quality lower champ/higher league one player. just needs an injury free run

His not a championship defender league one at best since his injury after nine games never been the same. Against any decent wide player his a penalty waiting to happen he just can't defend he will be let go off minimal fee I imagine.
I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 17:34 - May 1 with 2088 viewsGavTWTD

I've always rated him down the right, and he's put in some good performances but Donacian/Burns build a good relationship so he only had a few chances. Needs a move this summer to play regularly.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 18:00 - May 1 with 1920 viewsJeff_winger

I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 17:28 - May 1 by cressi

His not a championship defender league one at best since his injury after nine games never been the same. Against any decent wide player his a penalty waiting to happen he just can't defend he will be let go off minimal fee I imagine.

Isn't his contract up in a few weeks? Won't be a fee, we will just let him go.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him at top L1 team maybe one of the teams that fail from playoffs this season
I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 18:03 - May 1 with 1896 viewspointofblue

I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 18:00 - May 1 by Jeff_winger

Isn't his contract up in a few weeks? Won't be a fee, we will just let him go.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him at top L1 team maybe one of the teams that fail from playoffs this season

Thinking he may go to Peterborough if they don't go up. Relatively local for him, and I can see him fitting into their line up.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 00:17 - May 2 with 1578 viewsGarv

While Leigh was injured he was generally our go-to man for replacing Davis late on in games.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 02:44 - May 2 with 1477 viewsBigCommon

Aways thought of him as better going forwards than defensively.... He'll be a decent signing for someone in L1, on a freebie....Injuries aside, can't say he's done a lot wrong really, apart from a silly late red last season... Unfortunately , some are just going to get left behind, as our squad standard continues to improve under KM...... There will be others, over the next season or two, aswell. I'm sure.
But its nice for the likes of KVY, JD and Jackson, to experience some good times here. They've seen some sh1t tbf...
I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 03:13 - May 2 with 1462 viewsCoastalblue

To think when he signed and started here he was our standout player. Shows how far we've come in a short space of time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

I was thinking about Kane Vincent-Young on 08:49 - May 2 with 1063 viewsclive_baker

Think it shows how far we’ve come really when he was a player who, when fit, was one of the better ones in the squad a few years ago. Now he’s 3rd choice right back and we’ve not seen him in weeks. We’ve outgrown him.

Fully expect he’ll move on as his contract is up. Good luck to him, I hope he finds his feet in L1 still next season, I could see him at a Charlton or Leyton Orient.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024