Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. 17:18 - Aug 31 with 1406 viewsNthQldITFC

I know I shouldn't but occasionally I do.

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/153514-championship-manager-of-the-mon

Some plum on there revelling in the fact that we've never beaten Bayern.

I wish I had a log in there to tell him that we've never played them!

We have, however, beaten AC Milan, Real Madrid, Lazio, Twente (twice), Feyenoord (twice), Bruges, Barcelona (twice), St Etienne (twice), Cologne (twice), Roma and Inter Milan amongst a load of others. So there's that.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 17:26 - Aug 31 with 1336 viewsGeoffSentence

We, and KMcK in particular, seem to have them a bit rattled.

Which is nice.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 19:10 - Aug 31 with 1198 viewsNthQldITFC

The fact that I had to check that we'd never played them tells the same story in a different way.

Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 19:40 - Aug 31 with 1086 views_clive_baker_

What on earth is a ‘binner’
Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 19:42 - Aug 31 with 1071 viewsMattinLondon

Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 19:40 - Aug 31 by _clive_baker_

Think it’s something to do with an episode of ‘Lovejoy’. A character saw a Town shirt in a bin and put it on. A derogatory name based on an event. Same reason why we call them sister shagging inbreds.
Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 19:47 - Aug 31 with 1043 views_clive_baker_

Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 19:42 - Aug 31 by MattinLondon

Think it’s something to do with an episode of ‘Lovejoy’. A character saw a Town shirt in a bin and put it on. A derogatory name based on an event. Same reason why we call them sister shagging inbreds.

Blimey, they’re really scraping the barrel with that one. Lovejoy! And apparently we live in the past!
No, it was a character.... on 19:51 - Aug 31 with 1028 viewsBloots

Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 19:42 - Aug 31 by MattinLondon

...in Lovejoy, played by the great Warren Clarke, who was a dustman and wore an ITFC cap whilst "doing the bins".

I find it odd that they consider it an insult to be a refuse collector.

Strange bunch.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 19:52 - Aug 31 with 1027 viewsColin_Viljoen

Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 19:40 - Aug 31 by _clive_baker_

The late Warren Clarke played a binman who wore an Ipswich cap.
Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 20:19 - Aug 31 with 903 viewsiamatractorboy

The thing that makes me laugh is the mockery of the stars. The fact they're there for, you know, actual major trophies and not some minor thing, seems to elude them.
Login to get fewer ads

Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 20:27 - Aug 31 with 867 viewsNthQldITFC

Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 20:19 - Aug 31 by iamatractorboy

The thing that makes me laugh is the mockery of the stars. The fact they're there for, you know, actual major trophies and not some minor thing, seems to elude them.

It's pretty much like when isolated tribes see an aircraft flying over, they point at it and laugh. It's way outside of their experience and understanding so they just stand there, slack-jawed, chuckling away without knowing why they're doing it. One by one the whole tribe joins in, and it becomes self-sustaining.

In a way, I envy them their simplicity.

No, it was a character.... on 21:06 - Aug 31 with 755 viewsMattinLondon

No, it was a character.... on 19:51 - Aug 31 by Bloots

...in Lovejoy, played by the great Warren Clarke, who was a dustman and wore an ITFC cap whilst "doing the bins".

I find it odd that they consider it an insult to be a refuse collector.

Strange bunch.

I suppose when a lot of them are on OnlyFans shagging their family members they are living the dream. Everything else, including other occupations, will simply seem beneath them.
Championship Manager of the Month thread from the Oink Un. on 21:10 - Aug 31 with 734 viewsKeno

Warren Clarke in lovejoy

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024