Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Monday Live Event - Saturday 7th October - Special Guest....Luke Chambers 13:08 - Sep 26 with 910 viewsitfcjoe

Just a shameless plug for the Blue Monday live event we are doing in the Sir Bobby Robson Suite after the Preston North End game on 7th October.

Great to have Luke Chambers as the guest to review the match with us, and do a Q and A with us, and with audience questions too - sure he'll have plenty to say and this won't be released as a podcast so only one chance to hear it.

Logistically we've learned from last year re the gap between the game and the event, and have managed to negotiate with the club for them to keep Beattie's Bar open post game until the event starts so there will be no need to leave the ground and head back. They will also be doing Portman Pies (not free sadly!) for those who want a bite to eat post game before the event

Ticket link here - £10 a ticket plus a fee of £1.55
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/blue-monday-presents-back-to-portman-road-part-ii

We also have a Telegram group that few people on this board are a member of which is great, if you join that (2 week free trial then £5 a month) you will get a 20% discount on the ticket price - if anyone wants the link for that then just drop me a DM

Look forward to seeing some of you there

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Old Machers will be all over this! (n/t) on 13:11 - Sep 26 with 870 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Old Machers will be all over this! (n/t) on 13:16 - Sep 26 with 840 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Old Machers will be all over this! (n/t) on 13:11 - Sep 26 by Bloots

Why are you getting wet? No need to as I won"t be watching it.
Blue Monday Live Event - Saturday 7th October - Special Guest....Luke Chambers on 14:24 - Sep 26 with 739 viewsdavblue

Frimmers will be all over this being as he loves Chambo and has criticised you for your views on Chambers.

Maybe get Frimmers in to do some live questions to Chambers?

Hope you have a great night, good guest will be interested if Chambers is more vocal towards the wrongs of the club than he has on interviews.
Blue Monday Live Event - Saturday 7th October - Special Guest....Luke Chambers on 16:54 - Sep 26 with 585 viewsMetal_Hacker

Hope you and the guys have a good night

If I lived closer I'd support it mate

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024