Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench 18:53 - Oct 13 with 2826 viewsSteve_M

England:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 18:57 - Oct 13 with 2751 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any idea if this is on C4 like some of the other friendlies?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 18:58 - Oct 13 with 2732 viewsLankHenners

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 18:57 - Oct 13 by Swansea_Blue

Any idea if this is on C4 like some of the other friendlies?

Yes, channel 4.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 19:01 - Oct 13 with 2704 viewsDarkHorse

Excellent! Come on Aus!
Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 19:03 - Oct 13 with 2694 viewsSwansea_Blue

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 18:58 - Oct 13 by LankHenners

Yes, channel 4.

Cheers, I’ll tune in for a bit to see how Burgess does against the prima donnas. I wonder how many Socceroos will be getting up for a 5.45 kickoff. That’s brutal for them (although given it’s the Aussies, they probably opened to pubs at 4 am, or maybe just didn’t shut last night.

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 20:07 - Oct 13 with 2485 viewsIllinoisblue

Nice to see the young lad Jordan Henderson get a run out in a friendly. Could be one to keep an eye on.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 20:08 - Oct 13 with 2482 viewsgainsboroughblue

ITFC and McKenna mention klaxon.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Southgate out. (n/t) on 20:08 - Oct 13 with 2470 viewsBloots

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 20:07 - Oct 13 by Illinoisblue

Nice to see the young lad Jordan Henderson get a run out in a friendly. Could be one to keep an eye on.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 20:10 - Oct 13 with 2444 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Definite foul making Gallagher step on his ankle like that.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Southgate out. (n/t) on 20:17 - Oct 13 with 2347 viewsIllinoisblue

Southgate out. (n/t) on 20:08 - Oct 13 by Bloots

Kalvin Phillips in the squad and Ward-Prowse not should absolutely be a sacking offence.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Southgate out. (n/t) on 20:31 - Oct 13 with 2255 viewsbournemouthblue

Southgate out. (n/t) on 20:17 - Oct 13 by Illinoisblue

Kalvin Phillips in the squad and Ward-Prowse not should absolutely be a sacking offence.

How dull are England under Southgate by the way, we look less dynamic than Australia at home!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

It's painful isn't it....? on 20:34 - Oct 13 with 2245 viewsBloots

Southgate out. (n/t) on 20:31 - Oct 13 by bournemouthblue

How dull are England under Southgate by the way, we look less dynamic than Australia at home!

....we'll probably grind a result out, but I'm just so bored of his teams.

Dull.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 20:38 - Oct 13 with 2198 viewsSwansea_Blue

Time for all the pundits to be shocked that Australia have turned up to play a match and to patronise them whilst hammering England because they’re not thumping the backward peasants. Not that we’re arrogant or anything, lol.

Southgate out. (n/t) on 20:44 - Oct 13 with 2120 viewsgtsb1966

Southgate out. (n/t) on 20:17 - Oct 13 by Illinoisblue

Spot on. Couldn't believe that especially as Southgate says he picks players on form.
It's painful isn't it....? on 20:44 - Oct 13 with 2116 viewsbournemouthblue

It's painful isn't it....? on 20:34 - Oct 13 by Bloots

....we'll probably grind a result out, but I'm just so bored of his teams.

Dull.

I wouldn't be surprised but it is so dull, he's picked such a flat midfield and a side lacking natural width

A better side would tear them a new one

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 21:17 - Oct 13 with 1970 viewsgosblue

Sorry Cam Burgess but that was a shocking bit of ball watching for England’s goal.
Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 21:35 - Oct 13 with 1852 viewsMK1

He has had a solid game. Given a very good account of himself. Shame Luongo didn't get on.
Southgate out. (n/t) on 21:42 - Oct 13 with 1773 viewsSwansea_Blue

Southgate out. (n/t) on 20:44 - Oct 13 by gtsb1966

Spot on. Couldn't believe that especially as Southgate says he picks players on form.

I don't think he's ever picked players on form, has he?

Southgate out. (n/t) on 21:47 - Oct 13 with 1723 viewsRadlett_blue

Southgate out. (n/t) on 20:31 - Oct 13 by bournemouthblue

It's a meaningless international friendly. Hard to expect the players to get revved up.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 21:56 - Oct 13 with 1649 viewsgosblue

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 21:35 - Oct 13 by MK1

He has had a solid game. Given a very good account of himself. Shame Luongo didn't get on.

Cam looks comfortable at that level. Switched off for the goal but other than that you’re right he looks solid and happy to receive the ball. Poor commentating as you wouldn’t know Australia gave a decent performance and Burgess saw a lot of the ball but was rarely mentioned whereas Souter was named at every touch.
Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 22:08 - Oct 13 with 1576 viewscressi

Burgess starts for Aus, Luongo on the bench on 21:56 - Oct 13 by gosblue

Cam looks comfortable at that level. Switched off for the goal but other than that you’re right he looks solid and happy to receive the ball. Poor commentating as you wouldn’t know Australia gave a decent performance and Burgess saw a lot of the ball but was rarely mentioned whereas Souter was named at every touch.

SOUTHGATE
😴 😴 💤
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024