Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham (a) - sold out 10:14 - Oct 24 with 1690 viewsSitfcB

Didn’t make it to 5+ points!

Last few hundred went within 2 mins at 10am.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Birmingham (a) - sold out on 10:24 - Oct 24 with 1603 viewsDinDjarin

Not surprised as under 2k allocation and not that far away in the grand scheme of things.

Also a lot who started on 5 will now be on 10+
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 10:25]
Birmingham (a) - sold out on 10:34 - Oct 24 with 1521 viewsJakeITFC

Think we probably could have sold close to double our allocation for this one - are they doing work at St Andrews because it seems like not many tickets this time around?
Birmingham (a) - sold out on 10:39 - Oct 24 with 1472 viewsSitfcB

Birmingham (a) - sold out on 10:34 - Oct 24 by JakeITFC

Think we probably could have sold close to double our allocation for this one - are they doing work at St Andrews because it seems like not many tickets this time around?

I don’t think allocations have ever been bigger than what we’ve got for this one? Not in recent times anyway, as home fans have been next to the away end for some time.

But yes they’re doing work on the lower tiers behind the other goal and all along the side, been ongoing for a few years!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Birmingham (a) - sold out on 10:43 - Oct 24 with 1412 viewsJakeITFC

Birmingham (a) - sold out on 10:39 - Oct 24 by SitfcB

I don’t think allocations have ever been bigger than what we’ve got for this one? Not in recent times anyway, as home fans have been next to the away end for some time.

But yes they’re doing work on the lower tiers behind the other goal and all along the side, been ongoing for a few years!

I think maybe I'm getting confused as to when Coventry were there and we seemed to have that whole stand.
Birmingham (a) - sold out on 10:52 - Oct 24 with 1361 viewsskinnybob72

There was a lot of chat over the summer about bigger away allocations now we have escaped L1 but that isn’t always the case. We only got 2k at Sunderland and Birmingham, 2.3k at Huddersfield and Rotherham. QPR and Bristol City were bigger but we could shift towards 3.5 - 4k for a lot of games.
Birmingham (a) - sold out on 10:55 - Oct 24 with 1305 viewsKieran_Knows

Birmingham (a) - sold out on 10:39 - Oct 24 by SitfcB

I always thought we got over 3k when St Andrews was at full capacity?

Either way, I managed to get myself a ticket yesterday, so lovely job! Hopefully get to West Brom at the end of the month as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Birmingham (a) - sold out on 12:28 - Oct 24 with 1044 viewsSwansea_Blue

It both great that we have the support but simultaneously frustrating that it's very difficult to get a ticket for those of us who can't go regularly. Still, it was exactly the same in 2000/01.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024