Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk 09:55 - Oct 27 with 1219 viewsNthQldITFC

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/23881902.large-phallus-daubed-closed-road-snape-suff

'According to the Suffolk County Council website the road is set to be closed until December 29 for emergency repairs.'

Hopefully Suffolk Highways will take the opportunity to fill in the pothole at the same time.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 10:08 - Oct 27 with 1162 viewsbrazil1982

I think this is becoming more common - spraying images such as this to highlight the pot holes. Seems to work!
Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 10:11 - Oct 27 with 1143 viewsNthQldITFC

Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 10:08 - Oct 27 by brazil1982

I think this is becoming more common - spraying images such as this to highlight the pot holes. Seems to work!

Yes, in all seriousness I do appreciate it when I'm thrashing along on my bike and I get a bit of advanced warning of a pothole. Trouble is seeing a giant cock on the road can have the effect of making an immature twit like me laugh and fall off.

Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 10:31 - Oct 27 with 1093 viewsBluespeed225

Good effort, but needed the' dotted line eminating from the crown; for full marks.
Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 10:54 - Oct 27 with 1058 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pft, that's not large...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 11:16 - Oct 27 with 1018 viewshoppy

Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 10:11 - Oct 27 by NthQldITFC

Yes, in all seriousness I do appreciate it when I'm thrashing along on my bike and I get a bit of advanced warning of a pothole. Trouble is seeing a giant cock on the road can have the effect of making an immature twit like me laugh and fall off.

Not ALL cyclists are giant cocks, so don't be so hard on yourself...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 11:46 - Oct 27 with 975 viewsfactual_blue

Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 10:11 - Oct 27 by NthQldITFC

'Thrashing around on my bike'. Euphemism of the day.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 11:56 - Oct 27 with 959 viewsKeno

anyway who says its large?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 13:08 - Oct 27 with 900 viewsNthQldITFC

Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 11:16 - Oct 27 by hoppy

Not ALL cyclists are giant cocks, so don't be so hard on yourself...

Nicely worked in!

Then I would fall off if it got jammed in the handlebars.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2023 13:09]

Login to get fewer ads

Large phallus daubed in closed road in Snape in Suffolk on 14:50 - Oct 27 with 815 viewsronnyd

Shouldn't it be changed to Dick Farm Road.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024