Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Performance on Saturday 15:34 - Nov 8 with 868 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Regardless of the result against Swansea, I'm hoping for a fast start and a really good performance before we pause for the international break.

Although we've remained unbeaten in the league, I don't think we've quite found our rhythm since we beat Preston. It will be a nice confidence booster, if we can put in a top performance before a tough run of fixtures.
Performance on Saturday on 16:07 - Nov 8 with 794 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Absolutely. Be nice if we didn’t concede first again.
Performance on Saturday on 16:08 - Nov 8 with 790 viewsfarkenhell

It would be good to break this recent run of conceding an early goal.
Performance on Saturday on 16:11 - Nov 8 with 784 viewstextbackup

Personally I’m saying win by any means, then get on the training ground in the break to fix what’s wobbled

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Performance on Saturday on 16:18 - Nov 8 with 758 viewsfarkenhell

Performance on Saturday on 16:11 - Nov 8 by textbackup

Personally I’m saying win by any means, then get on the training ground in the break to fix what’s wobbled

Agreed, and hopefully only Broadhead will be missing.
Performance on Saturday on 16:34 - Nov 8 with 729 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Hopefully a good early Town goal to settle things, however I actually think Swansea have some good players and are a decent side still, this will be more of a Blackburn/Sunderland style test than a Rotherham or Plymouth, which just used the League One playbook to their advantage to break our game down. We just need some stability and leadership at the back to stop us conceding so many silly goals.
Performance on Saturday on 16:37 - Nov 8 with 719 viewsgainsboroughblue

Performance on Saturday on 16:08 - Nov 8 by farkenhell

It would be good to break this recent run of conceding an early goal.

This is my first wish.

It's all a bit reminiscent of that period last season when we seemed to concede a goal to the first attack or shot on goal the opponents would have. Not even necessarily due to bad defending either, some real speculative efforts would somehow find their way into the net.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024