Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. 09:20 - Feb 6 with 1227 viewsBlueBadger

https://metro.co.uk/2024/02/05/royal-navy-pulls-nato-exercise-due-rusty-shaft-20

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 09:26 - Feb 6 with 1167 viewsDJR

"They don't like it up 'em!" as Corporal Jones was apt to say.
...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 09:36 - Feb 6 with 1135 viewsKeno

you'd think sailors would have better things to do that that kind of thing

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 10:27 - Feb 6 with 1051 viewsBlueBadger

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 09:36 - Feb 6 by Keno

you'd think sailors would have better things to do that that kind of thing

I can't believe that none of them thought to polish their shaft in preparation for this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 10:31 - Feb 6 with 1035 viewsKeno

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 10:27 - Feb 6 by BlueBadger

I can't believe that none of them thought to polish their shaft in preparation for this.

thats a rookie mistake and bound to rub people up the wrong way
[Post edited 6 Feb 10:31]

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 11:21 - Feb 6 with 960 viewsNthQldITFC

A rusty shaft could easily cause excessive wear and tear on the gland, (or it might be referred to as the 'box' in the Navy?) and the back end would be leaking all over the place. She'd be going down if you didn't watch her.

Actually, I think this refers to a coupling.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 11:39 - Feb 6 with 906 viewsGuthrum

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 11:21 - Feb 6 by NthQldITFC

A rusty shaft could easily cause excessive wear and tear on the gland, (or it might be referred to as the 'box' in the Navy?) and the back end would be leaking all over the place. She'd be going down if you didn't watch her.

Actually, I think this refers to a coupling.

Probably needs more lubrication.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 12:03 - Feb 6 with 871 viewsNthQldITFC

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 11:39 - Feb 6 by Guthrum

Probably needs more lubrication.

Thick grease is the naval way, I believe.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 12:45 - Feb 6 with 794 viewsKeno

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 12:03 - Feb 6 by NthQldITFC

is that what they use for 'in the barrell' situations?

Login to get fewer ads

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 15:51 - Feb 6 with 693 viewsHelp

Wrong sail.

They added that the HMS Prince of Wales will set sale ‘as soon as possible’ to join the Steadfast Defender exercise
...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 16:16 - Feb 6 with 662 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's still up, so to speak. I was expecting it to be changed pretty quickly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 17:31 - Feb 6 with 631 viewsfactual_blue

...and now we're crossing over to our military correspondent, Finbarr Saunders.. on 12:03 - Feb 6 by NthQldITFC

Or as George Melly observed, the naval way wasn't wine, women, and song, but rum, bum, and concertina.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024