Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral 14:08 - Mar 1 with 1028 viewsBlueBadger

Be interesting to see how Homophobic Dobby plays this one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68427413

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 14:14 - Mar 1 with 994 viewsKeno

But you misunderstand they were there showing their support for Dobby, some were even chanting his name and bringing him flowers

The Russian people love Dobby, he is there saviour protecting him from people perverted influences from the evil west

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 14:18 - Mar 1 with 972 viewsSteve_M

It's not a n insignificant action to turn up there and shout "No war".

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 14:20 - Mar 1 with 959 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"Russian courts have labelled both Navalny and his organisation extremists, so any association with them can lead to serious trouble"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 14:23 - Mar 1 with 939 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Fair play to Navalny what a brave thing to do going back to Russia and opposing Vladolf.

A truly cowardly murder, and great to see so many ordinary Russians turn out in what has to be seen as an act of defiance.
Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 14:27 - Mar 1 with 902 viewsKeno

Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 14:20 - Mar 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

"Russian courts have labelled both Navalny and his organisation extremists, so any association with them can lead to serious trouble"

Its almost as tho Putin has some kind of influence over hm

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 14:59 - Mar 1 with 815 viewsLord_Lucan

Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 14:18 - Mar 1 by Steve_M

It's blooming incredible.

Very brave

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 16:12 - Mar 1 with 714 viewsRadioOrwell

They know what bravery is.
Us lot over here, we complain all day long about everything but being able to complain at all is something we should treasure.
Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 16:35 - Mar 1 with 688 viewsChurchman

Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 16:12 - Mar 1 by RadioOrwell

They know what bravery is.
Us lot over here, we complain all day long about everything but being able to complain at all is something we should treasure.

It is astonishingly brave. I’ve no doubt Putin’s people will have photos of all the people there and after today will start working through the list. I’d imagine space is being made in the prisons and gulags and holes being dug at this very moment.

Dictators live in fear, which of course why Navalny was dead man walking the moment he returned to Russia. He must have known it. Such outstanding bravery.
Login to get fewer ads

Large crowds in Moscow for Navalny's funeral on 16:41 - Mar 1 with 670 viewsDJR

Things like this prove that it is obscene that the UK is increasingly clamping down on protests and calling protesters mobs.
[Post edited 1 Mar 16:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024